Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Project Accountant Jobs in Washington, District Of Columbia
Questex LLC, a leader in B2B digital media, events and publishing, is seeking a Revenue and Project Accountant (RPA) based in its Washington, DC office. The RPA is a hybrid role that assists the sales process as well as the accounting function. The RPA leads the revenue analyst coordinator (RAC) role, which includes reviewing some of the day to day activities of the group, as well as training. The RPA will act as the main point of contact with accounting and will be the point person for any billing questions, change orders, and rescheduling fees.
This position is responsible for running point on our major media tree project, working alongside the Ad operations teams to streamline and standardize our product sets to allow horizontal sale efforts across all of Questex. Additionally, with key and strategic initiatives underway that focus on ERP implementation, as well as CRM integration, the RPA will be active in some of these efforts when it comes to creating efficiencies and ways to deliver information between our order management system and CRM.
Other key aspects of this role are defined as follows:
● Sales Liaison: Works closely with sales team during the booking process to ensure inventory availability and notifies sales of any inventory conflicts. Prepares the insertion order (IO) in the inventory and billing system application (Adbook) once a deal is ready to close. Following the close, responsible for identifying all billable activities and communicating to Controller. If a conflict arises, coordinator is responsible for finding alternative scheduling solutions and working with sales to re-book with available dates.
● Accounting Liaison: the RPA is the main point of contact with accounting for any campaign and is responsible for maintaining the history and tracking any changes to IOs through the change order process. . The RPA is also responsible for confirming the execution of campaigns after they have run.
● Ad Inventory Management: Responsible for maintaining overall inventory schedule. Generates daily reports for the team about inventory constraints and availability on a publication/vertical level. All date changes and cancellations must be run through the inventory management team through the change order process
● Adbook Oversight: Responsible for creating IO for sales, generating reports, and being operational experts in Adbook.
● TBD Management: Responsible for maintaining TBD schedule and notifying ad operations team of upcoming TBD deadlines.
● Revenue Analyst: Responsible for producing financial reports out of Fattail as requested by Controller. This role will assist in revenue forecasts and budgets, and will have a key role in advising Controller in monthly forecast updates.
Questex LLC is a leading global business events and information company serving corporate and government clients and industries that are driving economic growth and business innovation around the world.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events and informing them through related business media and information products. Questex’s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
Questex is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. The company employs over 350 professional staff members operating in the United States and the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit questex.com.
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Project Accountant jobs in Washington D.C.:
Plaza Construction in Washington, DC
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Akridge in Washington, DC
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
The Christman Company in Washington, DC
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter