Questex, a fast–growing, online B2B media company, is seeking a Marketing Program Specialist with excellent people and time management skills, copy writing capabilities and project management experience. The ideal candidate must have the capacity to plan/manage a range of multiple projects and work closely with sales and clients, for program delivery. As a Marketing Program Specialist, you'll manage a variety of client programs from advertising campaigns to content delivery aimed at a wide audience to connect buyers and sellers.
· Own and support all pre- and post-launch responsibilities, interfacing with multiple departments across Questex, to meet our client’s business objectives, including
o Day-to-day management of advertising campaigns, which includes trafficking, targeting, pacing, optimization, and reporting
o Responsible to create custom promotional plans and share content through various channels, ensuring strong program engagement
· Analyze program performance through digital marketing metrics and provide recommendations based on results
· Manage escalation of risks, issues and dependencies, make decisions and take mitigating actions that are required
· Provide product team and marketing operations with user feedback and insights, related to our internal tools and products
· Educate and guide clients/partners on digital marketing best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed
· Apply experience and knowledge in order to build relationships and ask the right questions to ensure successful program results
· Bachelor’s degree management, marketing, communication, or related field, with experience, preferred
· 1+ years of experience in a client/customer-facing role preferred
· Strong written and verbal skills, confident working with clients via email and phone; friendly, positive, service-oriented personality
· Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, highly motivated team player, with strong project management skills
· Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes with ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
· Preferred experience in HTML, Adobe Photoshop and with marketing automation software or email service providers
· Strong working knowledge of, the entire Microsoft Office Suite (specifically excel)
· Be a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations
Reports to Associate Director, Marketing Programs
About Questex LLC:
At Questex, we are passionate about driving business outcomes. We connect buyers and sellers and help both achieve their goals. We are online, on devices and live with experiential engagements. We understand the buyer’s behavior and evolving needs and connect them with the seller through continual touchpoints. From discovery through purchase and purchase through advocacy, we supply unmatched access, insight, engagement and turnkey solutions all in one place.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events and informing them through related business media and information products. Questex’s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
The company employs over 300 professional staff members operating in the United States and the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit questex.com.