Sorry, this job was closed 2 days ago. See all open Marketing Operations Coordinator Jobs in Washington, District Of Columbia
Marketing Operations Coordinator
Benefits OfferedLife, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
Questex LLC, a leader in B2B digital media, events and publishing, is seeking a Marketing Operations Coordinator based in its Washington, DC office, to create, execute, test and optimize email marketing campaigns, custom landing pages, and automated triggered campaigns for audience development, digital publication fulfillment, lead generation, events, and content marketing efforts.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will be responsible for utilizing our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and other analytical tools and platforms to create, test, support and execute digital marketing campaigns for Questex’s portfolio of industry verticals including Beauty, Travel, Bar & Nightclub, Technology, Hospitality, Life Sciences, Healthcare, and Telecommunications. This role will also be responsible for the creation, testing, execution and reporting of marketing emails, automated trigger campaigns, and custom landing pages on behalf of the content marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be creative, analytical, process oriented, well organized, and have a keen eye for detail. He/she will also have an understanding of digital marketing principles and tactics as it relates to list segmentation and targeting, email marketing, landing page optimization, and analytics. Prior experience with marketing automation software, in particular Marketo, is a big plus.
• Create marketing emails, landing pages, and campaigns primarily on behalf of content marketing, events and audience development campaigns using a marketing automation platform (Marketo).
• Import and export lists in support of marketing campaigns.
• Conduct list segmentation based on contact attributes and activities for increased targeting.
• Create automated marketing campaigns using website visit and email activity triggers.
• Work closely with Audience Development and Content Marketing teams to execute all requests in a timely manner, ensuring deployment deadlines are set and met
• Proactively offer creative ideas and solutions to internal partners on how to better leverage the marketing automation platform to improve conversions and results
• Execute A/B testing plans to help optimize opens, clicks, and conversions
• Prepare email and landing page metrics reporting for analysis.
• Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS), major in business, marketing, or operations preferred
• Minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience in B2B marketing, with a concentration in digital marketing preferred
• Experience creating email campaigns using HTML and Dreamweaver desired
• Understanding of digital marketing tactics and channels, and best practices to optimize performance for engagement and conversions
• Experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or Hubspot a big plus
• High level of attention to detail is essential; must be metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and organization
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a cross-functional team
• Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
About Questex LLC:
Questex is a leading global business information company headquartered in Newton, MA. We drive business investment, innovation and demand creation in the markets we serve by bringing investors, buyers, sellers and professionals together through a wide range of business events; inform them through our business information and intelligence products and support marketers with a comprehensive platform of demand generation, lead-gen, branding, digital media, events and marketing products and services produced by our professional staff and delivered worldwide.
Questex serves the key economic sectors and industries that are driving economic growth, business investment and employment around the world. Within the Consumer Services & Retail sector, Questex serves the travel, hospitality, beauty, spa, fitness, restaurant, nightclub and bar home entertainment and retail industries. Our High Technology sector focus includes global telecommunications, sensors, M2M and mobile as well as enterprise I.T., software and services. Our Life Sciences & Healthcare sector covers every aspect of the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries as well as healthcare technology and the healthcare provider, payer and regulatory markets. The company's properties include over 100 digital media products and over 50 conferences, tradeshows and events, as well as a range of business information and intelligence products. The company's businesses are managed by 400 professional staff through the Questex and FierceMarkets operating divisions, with offices located throughout the United States of America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Posted date: 28 days ago
Browse Marketing Operations Coordinator jobs in Washington, D.C.: