Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Dental, Life, 401K
FierceMarkets, a division of Questex, LLC is seeking a full-time Sales Associate in our Washington D.C. office to support senior sales professionals with multiple aspects of the digital advertising sales process. The Sales Associate will assist the sales team with both pre- and post-sale support.
Pre-sale support will include:
· Prospecting work
· Scheduling meetings
· Meeting/presentation participation
· Maintaining the customer database
· Developing marketing collateral
· Preparing competitive analyses
· Preparing presentation materials
· Responding to advertiser RFPs
Post-sale support will include:
· Processing contracts
· Responding to customer inquiries
· Active management and develop relationships with advertising buyers
The Sales Associate will work collaboratively and strategically with senior sales staff to define and identify target markets and build the prospect universe. They will also interface across FierceMarkets departments including Traffic, Marketing, Audience, Accounting, Finance and IT.
This entry-level position provides an exceptional learning, growing and career-advancing opportunity in the exciting field of Digital Media and Interactive Advertising.
· 0-2 years of related work experience
· A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail
· Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Computer savvy and proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline, with a stellar academic record
· A fierce, fun, collaborative attitude
· Legal right to work in the United States
Compensation includes: Base salary and commission
Please submit a cover letter and resume
About Questex LLC:
Questex is a leading global business information company headquartered in Newton, MA. We drive business investment, innovation and demand creation in the markets we serve by bringing investors, buyers, sellers and professionals together through a wide range of business events; inform them through our business information and intelligence products and support marketers with a comprehensive platform of demand generation, lead-gen, branding, digital media, events and marketing products and services produced by our professional staff and delivered worldwide.
Questex serves the key economic sectors and industries that are driving economic growth, business investment and employment around the world. Within the Consumer Services & Retail sector, Questex serves the travel, hospitality, beauty, spa, fitness, restaurant, nightclub and bar home entertainment and retail industries. Our High Technology sector focus includes global telecommunications, sensors, M2M and mobile as well as enterprise I.T., software and services. Our Life Sciences & Healthcare sector covers every aspect of the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries as well as healthcare technology and the healthcare provider, payer and regulatory markets. The company's properties include over 100 digital media products and over 50 conferences, tradeshows and events, as well as a range of business information and intelligence products. The company's businesses are managed by 400 professional staff through the Questex and FierceMarkets operating divisions, with offices located throughout the United States of America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 11 days ago