Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Advertising Sales Associate Jobs in Washington, District Of Columbia
Digital Sales Associate
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, 401K, Dental
FierceMarkets, a division of Questex, LLC is seeking a full-time Sales Associate in our Washington D.C. office to support senior sales professionals with multiple aspects of the digital advertising sales process. The Sales Associate will assist the sales team with both pre- and post-sale support.
Pre-sale support will include:
· Prospecting work
· Scheduling meetings
· Meeting/presentation participation
· Maintaining the customer database
· Developing marketing collateral
· Preparing competitive analyses
· Preparing presentation materials
· Responding to advertiser RFPs
Post-sale support will include:
· Processing contracts
· Responding to customer inquiries
· Active management and develop relationships with advertising buyers
The Sales Associate will work collaboratively and strategically with senior sales staff to define and identify target markets and build the prospect universe. They will also interface across FierceMarkets departments including Traffic, Marketing, Audience, Accounting, Finance and IT.
This entry-level position provides an exceptional learning, growing and career-advancing opportunity in the exciting field of Digital Media and Interactive Advertising.
· 0-2 years of related work experience
· A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail
· Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Computer savvy and proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline, with a stellar academic record
· A fierce, fun, collaborative attitude
· Legal right to work in the United States
Compensation includes: Base salary and commission
Please submit a cover letter and resume
About Questex LLC:
Questex LLC is a leading global business events and information company serving corporate and government clients and industries that are driving economic growth and business innovation around the world.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events and informing them through related business media and information products. Questex’s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
Questex is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. The company employs over 350 professional staff members operating in the United States and the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit questex.com.
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Advertising Sales Associate jobs in Washington, D.C.:
The Chronicle of Higher Education in Washington, DC
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Advertising Sales Associate - San Diego
Costar Group, Inc. in Washington D C, DC
Posted 24 days ago on StartWire
Advertising Sales Associate - Washington DC
Costar Group, Inc. in Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago on StartWire