Questex, LLC is seeking a full-time Digital Media Sales Assistant in our Washington D.C. office to support senior sales professionals with multiple aspects of the digital advertising sales process. The Sales Assistant will assist the sales team with both pre- and post-sale support.
Pre-sale support will include:
· Prospecting work
· Scheduling meetings
· Meeting/presentation participation
· Maintaining the customer database
· Developing marketing collateral
· Preparing competitive analyses
· Preparing presentation materials
· Responding to advertiser RFPs
Post-sale support will include:
· Processing contracts
· Prepare and deliver customer reporting
· Responding to customer inquiries
· Active management and develop relationships with advertising buyers
The Sales Assistant will work collaboratively and strategically with senior sales staff to define and identify target markets and build the prospect universe. They will also interface across departments including Ad Operations, Accounting and Finance.
This entry-level position provides an exceptional learning, growing and career-advancing opportunity in the exciting field of Digital Media and Interactive Advertising.
· 0-2 years of related work experience
· A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail
· Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Computer savvy and proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline, with a stellar academic record
· A fierce, fun, collaborative attitude
Compensation includes: Base salary
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
About Questex LLC:
Questex LLC is a leading global business events and information company serving corporate and government clients and industries that are driving economic growth and business innovation around the world.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events and informing them through related business media and information products. Questex’s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
The company employs over 300 professional staff members operating in the United States and the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit questex.com.