Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Digital Jobs in Washington, District Of Columbia
Digital Marketing & Analytics Coordinator
Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Vision, Life, Medical
Questex LLC, a leader in B2B digital media, events and publishing, is seeking a Digital Marketing & Analytics Coordinator based in its Washington DC office to manage its digital marketing and analytics programs providing regular reporting on marketing campaign results, website traffic and its sources, newsletter subscribers, and audience metrics for the Questex verticals as well as the corporate Questex.com website.
The Digital Marketing & Analytics Coordinator will be an integral part of the audience development team with primary responsibilities of data analytics and analysis in addition to weekly and monthly reporting to determine insights and strategies for increasing traffic and audience acquisition. These efforts are in support of growing high quality audiences for various industry vertical websites and their portfolio of digital newsletters, content marketing offerings, and events.
The Digital Marketing & Analytics Coordinator will assist in performing SEO research and implementing strategies and tactics with a focus on increasing organic traffic and qualified conversions to our publication websites and converting that traffic to newsletter subscribers, event registrants, and/or content marketing registrants (webinars, whitepapers, ebooks, etc).
The ideal candidate will have a passion for analytics, an understanding of digital marketing tactics, in particular search and social strategies for a B2B business, be well organized, and have a keen eye for detail. Prior experience with data analytics and online marketing campaigns required.
• A passion for marketing analytics and a curiosity to determine what is working and what isn’t, taking the initiative to identify areas of optimization and improve marketing effectiveness.
• Monitor, optimize, and report on website and audience metrics in support of business objectives and revenue goals.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reporting on SEM/SEO and social marketing campaign performances and website traffic.
• Develop presentations and briefing documentation outlining the results of analysis for monthly meetings with the executive team.
• Help manage and update corporate website keeping content fresh and driving inbound inquiries.
• Gain an understanding of traffic sources/referrals and user behavior on our publication websites and find opportunities to engage users to convert.
• Proactively offer creative ideas and solutions on the latest enhancements to search and social marketing to help improve conversions and results.
• Work closely with other members of the Audience Development team, Content Marketing, and Events in support of their goals and objectives ensuring all requests are executed in a timely manner.
• Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS), major in business, marketing, or database analytics preferred.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience in B2B marketing, with a concentration in digital marketing preferred.
• Understanding of digital marketing tactics and channels, and best practices to optimize performance for engagement and conversions.
• Metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and organization.
• Ability to perform quality checks to ensure tracking and reporting are accurate.
• Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Parse.ly Analytics, Raven, Moz, etc.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
• Experience with Marketo is a plus.
• Ability to manage several campaigns and projects at one time is essential.
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
• Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
About Questex LLC:
Questex LLC is a leading global business events and information company serving corporate and government clients and industries that are driving economic growth and business innovation around the world.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events and informing them through related business media and information products. Questex’s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
Questex is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. The company employs over 350 professional staff members operating in the United States and the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit questex.com.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Digital jobs in Washington, D.C.:
Digital Engagement Strategist NEW!
Granicus in Washington, DC
Posted 22 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Digital Marketing Senior Manager NEW!
Union Privilege in Washington, DC
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Manager, Digital Marketing
American Red Cross in Washington, DC
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter