Sorry, this job was closed 10 months ago. See all open Digital Account Manager Jobs in New York, NY
As account manager you will serve as our clients’ day to day contact for production, execution, and management of campaigns. Digital campaigns may consist of email, print, training programs, webinars or social media. You will be responsible for relaying client requests that go beyond your responsibilities to necessary internal resources.
The account manager is a dynamic individual that serves as the interface between our clients and the internal team. This person exhibits great organization skills and problem solving. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, which will require strong communication and interpersonal skills. Your main focus is to ensure the long-term success of our customers – not only delivering the items outlined by their contract, but also surpassing their expectations and anticipating their needs. You are encouraged to bring new ideas to the table in ways to better serve our clients while connecting them with other products within our group. You will be part of a team, therefore should be comfortable working in group settings. A background in marketing and/or business management is strongly suggested, as your role will encompass project management and marketing responsibilities.
· 40% marketing experience
· 40% project or account management experience
· 20% digital background with knowledge of websites and basic content management systems
Marketing Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Schedule and host marketing meeting with clients (new and/or existing)
· Create and process promotional schedule for length of campaign
· Work with client and/or marketing team to periodically update existing client promotions
· Manage promotional campaign to ensure continued success of overall initiatives
Reporting Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Create reporting to review with client on a quarterly basis to show execution and program success. When necessary, use current campaign analytics to change direction to improve statistics
· Review and report on email statistics, Google analytics and other benchmarks to clients and internal teams
Project Management Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Schedule and host various meetings with clients to discuss production and program initiatives
· Create production schedule and monitor deadlines with client and internal resources
· Create/provide content to development team for various program elements
· Thoroughly test all deliverables before sending to client
Questex LLC is a leading global business events and information company serving corporate and government clients and industries that are driving economic growth and business innovation around the world.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events and informing them through related business media and information products. Questex’s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
Questex is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. The company employs over 350 professional staff members operating in the United States and the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit questex.com.
Posted date: 11 months ago
Browse Digital Account Manager jobs in New York NY USA: