Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Digital Account Manager Jobs in New York, NY
Digital Account Manager
Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Life, 401K, Vision
As account manager you will serve as our clients’ day to day contact for production, execution, and management of campaigns. Digital campaigns may consist of email, print, training programs, webinars or social media. You will be responsible for relaying client requests that go beyond your responsibilities to necessary internal resources.
The account manager is a dynamic individual that serves as the interface between our clients and the internal team. This person exhibits great organization skills and problem solving. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, which will require strong communication and interpersonal skills. Your main focus is to ensure the long-term success of our customers – not only delivering the items outlined by their contract, but also surpassing their expectations and anticipating their needs. You are encouraged to bring new ideas to the table in ways to better serve our clients while connecting them with other products within our group. You will be part of a team, therefore should be comfortable working in group settings. A background in marketing and/or business management is strongly suggested, as your role will encompass project management and marketing responsibilities.
· 40% marketing experience
· 40% project or account management experience
· 20% digital background with knowledge of websites and basic content management systems
Marketing Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Schedule and host marketing meeting with clients (new and/or existing)
· Create and process promotional schedule for length of campaign
· Work with client and/or marketing team to periodically update existing client promotions
· Manage promotional campaign to ensure continued success of overall initiatives
Reporting Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Create reporting to review with client on a quarterly basis to show execution and program success. When necessary, use current campaign analytics to change direction to improve statistics
· Review and report on email statistics, Google analytics and other benchmarks to clients and internal teams
Project Management Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Schedule and host various meetings with clients to discuss production and program initiatives
· Create production schedule and monitor deadlines with client and internal resources
· Create/provide content to development team for various program elements
· Thoroughly test all deliverables before sending to client
About Questex LLC:
Questex is a leading global business information company headquartered in Newton, MA. We drive business investment, innovation and demand creation in the markets we serve by bringing investors, buyers, sellers and professionals together through a wide range of business events; inform them through our business information and intelligence products and support marketers with a comprehensive platform of demand generation, lead-gen, branding, digital media, events and marketing products and services produced by our professional staff and delivered worldwide.
Questex serves the key economic sectors and industries that are driving economic growth, business investment and employment around the world. Within the Consumer Services & Retail sector, Questex serves the travel, hospitality, beauty, spa, fitness, restaurant, nightclub and bar home entertainment and retail industries. Our High Technology sector focus includes global telecommunications, sensors, M2M and mobile as well as enterprise I.T., software and services. Our Life Sciences & Healthcare sector covers every aspect of the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries as well as healthcare technology and the healthcare provider, payer and regulatory markets. The company's properties include over 100 digital media products and over 50 conferences, tradeshows and events, as well as a range of business information and intelligence products. The company's businesses are managed by 400 professional staff through the Questex and FierceMarkets operating divisions, with offices located throughout the United States of America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Digital Account Manager jobs in New York, New York: