Questex, LLC is a leader in B2B e-media, with an office in Washington, DC, is looking for an Audience Development Coordinator to create and execute audience development growth plans and targeted audience segments for marketing purposes across its industry verticals of Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Technology, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, and Nightclub & Bar.
The Audience Development Coordinator will be responsible for executing targeted audience development tactical plans for key audience segments to grow brand awareness, website traffic, and e-newsletter subscriptions for the Questex’s portfolio of digital publications. This position will also support sales, marketing operations, content marketing and ad operations teams in managing the audience database and segmentation and analysis of subscribers and registrants, working closely in our marketing automation platform, Marketo.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of database marketing and utilizing digital marketing strategies and tactics as it relates to acquisition and engagement, including email marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, website optimization, multimedia marketing, and more. Prior experience with marketing automation software is a big plus.
· Work closely with the Director, Audience Development and other members of the audience development team to create an audience growth and acquisition strategy across digital platforms for each of the main industry verticals
· Implement traffic-building campaigns through various digital marketing channels
· Optimize audience acquisition landing pages to drive conversions
· Work collaboratively with members of the audience development team to create and monitor organic social media marketing across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
· Use analytics tools to track and measure the effectiveness of audience growth strategies and identify user trends; make recommendations on segmentation, profiling and engagement
· Identify opportunities to further build the audience database through organic means, or utilizing third party data appending services
· Manage third party media partnerships and barter agreements to drive audience growth
· Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS), major in business or marketing preferred
· Minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience in digital media, either on the agency, publisher or brand side with a concentration on new customer acquisition in a B2B environment
· Strong understanding of digital marketing tactics and channels, and best practices to optimize performance
· Prior experience with enterprise level marketing automation platforms like Marketo or Eloqua a big plus
· Excellent attention to detail is essential; must be metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and organization
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a cross-functional team
· Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Enthusiastic attitude with a curiosity to learn and think innovatively desired
Questex is a leading global business information company headquartered in Newton, MA. We drive business investment, innovation and demand creation in the markets we serve by bringing investors, buyers, sellers and professionals together through a wide range of business events; inform them through our business information and intelligence products and support marketers with a comprehensive platform of demand generation, lead-gen, branding, digital media, events and marketing products and services produced by our professional staff and delivered worldwide.
Questex serves the key economic sectors and industries that are driving economic growth, business investment and employment around the world. Within the Consumer Services & Retail sector, Questex serves the travel, hospitality, beauty, spa, fitness, restaurant, nightclub and bar home entertainment and retail industries. Our High Technology sector focus includes global telecommunications, sensors, M2M and mobile as well as enterprise I.T., software and services. Our Life Sciences & Healthcare sector covers every aspect of the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries as well as healthcare technology and the healthcare provider, payer and regulatory markets. The company's properties include over 100 digital media products and over 50 conferences, tradeshows and events, as well as a range of business information and intelligence products. The company's businesses are managed by 400 professional staff through the Questex and FierceMarkets operating divisions, with offices located throughout the United States of America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.