Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago. See all open Development Coordinator Jobs in Washington, District Of Columbia
Questex, LLC is a leader in B2B e-media, with an office in Washington, DC, is looking for an Audience Development Coordinator to create and execute audience development growth plans and targeted audience segments for marketing purposes across its industry verticals of Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Technology, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, and Nightclub & Bar.
The Audience Development Coordinator will be responsible for executing targeted audience development tactical plans for key audience segments to grow brand awareness, website traffic, and e-newsletter subscriptions for the Questex’s portfolio of digital publications. This position will also support sales, marketing operations, content marketing and ad operations teams in managing the audience database and segmentation and analysis of subscribers and registrants, working closely in our marketing automation platform, Marketo.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of database marketing and utilizing digital marketing strategies and tactics as it relates to acquisition and engagement, including email marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, website optimization, multimedia marketing, and more. Prior experience with marketing automation software is a big plus.
· Work closely with the Director, Audience Development and other members of the audience development team to create an audience growth and acquisition strategy across digital platforms for each of the main industry verticals
· Implement traffic-building campaigns through various digital marketing channels
· Optimize audience acquisition landing pages to drive conversions
· Work collaboratively with members of the audience development team to create and monitor organic social media marketing across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
· Use analytics tools to track and measure the effectiveness of audience growth strategies and identify user trends; make recommendations on segmentation, profiling and engagement
· Identify opportunities to further build the audience database through organic means, or utilizing third party data appending services
· Manage third party media partnerships and barter agreements to drive audience growth
· Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS), major in business or marketing preferred
· Minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience in digital media, either on the agency, publisher or brand side with a concentration on new customer acquisition in a B2B environment
· Strong understanding of digital marketing tactics and channels, and best practices to optimize performance
· Prior experience with enterprise level marketing automation platforms like Marketo or Eloqua a big plus
· Excellent attention to detail is essential; must be metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and organization
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a cross-functional team
· Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Enthusiastic attitude with a curiosity to learn and think innovatively desired
Questex LLC is a leading global business events and information company serving corporate and government clients and industries that are driving economic growth and business innovation around the world.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events and informing them through related business media and information products. Questex’s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
Questex is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. The company employs over 350 professional staff members operating in the United States and the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit questex.com.
Posted date: 7 months ago
Browse Development Coordinator jobs in Washington D.C.:
Service Employees International Union in Washington, DC
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Genesys Works in Washington, DC
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter
American University in Washington, DC
Posted 14 days ago on the web