Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Account Executive Jobs in Washington, District Of Columbia
Benefits OfferedMedical, Vision, 401K, Life, Dental
FierceMarkets, a division of Questex, LLC is a leading business to business media company serving more than 1.3 million business readers and marketers every day.
Based in downtown Washington, DC, we’re currently seeking a full-time Account Executive to sell advertising and sponsorship campaigns across our suite of industry-specific email newsletters, websites, webinars, and conferences. The position offers strong earnings potential, and opportunities for career advancement.
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing and developing a sales territory and working all phases of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing. Our customers are business marketers, your overall mission is to build relationships and put together advertising campaigns that help them achieve their marketing goals. B to B media sales or agency experience is a plus, a track record and comfort in a fast-paced and measurable environment is a must.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 1-4 years of experience and achievement in a business or sales-driven environment
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, outgoing personality, strong people skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A strong sense of organization with strict attention to detail
- Strong academic achievement
- Proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel and Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to listen, adapt, and think quickly on your feet
- Plenty of Internet savvy and experience
- A fierce, fun, collaborative attitude
- Legal right to work on the United States
- Actively prospect and close sales
- Design and pitch integrated ad campaigns to better serve client needs
- Maintain and grow strong relationships with existing customers
- Work collaboratively to cross-sell new products to existing account base and new customers
- Actively manage and develop relationships with advertising buyers
- Represent our publications at trade shows, parties, and other events.
- Participate as a successful member of our Sales Team.
- Base salary and generous commission structure, commensurate with experience
- Outstanding health and dental insurance, 401K, Metro benefits
- Excellent professional development opportunities
About Questex LLC:
Questex LLC is a leading global business events and information company serving corporate and government clients and industries that are driving economic growth and business innovation around the world.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events and informing them through related business media and information products. Questex’s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
Questex is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. The company employs over 350 professional staff members operating in the United States and the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. For more information, visit questex.com.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Account Executive jobs in Washington D.C.:
Account Executive -Financial Technology Sales
First Data in Washington, DC
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Account Executive Sales Representative B to B
Business Services Company in Washington, DC
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Advertising Account Executive
DC Promotions in Washington, DC
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter