“Our small, entrepreneurial work environment offers candidates a fast-paced, challenging experience with plenty of room for growth!”
Quest Insurance is looking for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented professional to support the Benefits and Property & Casualty Departments. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. They will be responsible for managing confidential information and maintaining an efficient office environment.
· Assist the Employee Benefits Division and the Property & Casualty Division with basic servicing tasks.
· Assist in preparation of Power Point presentations and proposal materials.
· Create and manage Excel workbooks.
· Communicate with clients as required.
· Plan and schedule meetings and other office-related events.
· Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
· Perform other administrative duties as required.’
· High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of post high school education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
· Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Excel, with an ability to master firm-specific programs and software.
· Demonstrated commitment to core values of the agency: Customer Service, Excellence, Respect and Integrity and Making a Difference.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Understanding of HIPAA and ability to maintain confidential data
· Prior experience at insurance agency a plus.
Quest Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply and see what we're all about at Quest!
About Quest Insurance:
Quest Health Advocates has been dedicated to providing individual and business insurance solutions that combine quality and value pricing to our clients. Solutions include personal lines, commercial programs, employee benefit plans and specialty products. Thanks to an expanding network of satisfied customers, Quest Insurance is experiencing steady growth.
We LOVE insurance and our clients appreciate our knowledge and enthusiasm! We are known for our quality of service and responsiveness to our customers. The proof is in the numbers! - Over 90% of client retention, year-over-year - Over 90% of our new business is acquired through referrals