CA$55,000 to CA$57,000 Annually
Life, Dental, Medical, Vision
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for managing all technical aspects of our relationship with our customers. In addition to providing top-quality technical support, the Technical Consultant will provide technical leadership through regular customer contact and help customers to use I.T. more effectively through new products and services that address their business needs. The overall goal of this role is developing relationships that lead to short and long term customer satisfaction and retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange / Office 365, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, switches and firewalls
- Identify and qualify opportunities to upgrade or modify products and services so that they meet customers’ business needs more effectively
- Demonstrate products to customers and explain how the proposed product or service meets customers’ needs
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account
- Process tickets and opportunities through Connectwise customer management system following defined policies and procedures
- Keeping customers informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or outages
- Some On Call Afterhours work will be required
- Other duties as required or requested by management
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate service issues to level 3 support that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Communicate to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Working to update documentation and knowledge base to ensure customer data is complete
- After-hours coverage when required
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- University Degree/College Diploma in IT
- At least 3 years’ experience troubleshooting IT issues and experience acting in a Customer Service / Account Management Role
- Professional IT Certifications - Microsoft MCP (Minimum)
- knowledge of Connectwise is an asset
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales or consultancy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with customers and with other members of the support team
- Good product and technical knowledge
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
Please let us know if we can provide disability-related accommodations to support your participation in all aspects of our Recruitment Process.
About Quartet Service Inc.:
Quartet Service Inc. provides IT infrastructure services to the Greater Toronto Area's business community. Services include remote and on-site support, network, telephony and server management and consulting. We have 45 employees, our median client has 54 employees and our largest client has almost 6,000 employees. Most of our services are retainer based, but we also have an active special projects and consulting division.
Quartet has invested over $13 million in IT infrastructure for our clients to use on a multi-tenant basis. This includes hosted telephone systems, hosted virtual servers, managed security devices and a private internet network. Clients avoid capital costs, enjoy greater performance and have more service flexibility. We leverage economies of skill and scale to provide excellent value and consistent service. Our mid-tier clients utilize our shared infrastructure services.
Quartet offers its employees a unique culture with the pillars being TEAMWORK, POSITIVITY, WORK ETHIC and INITIATIVE. Quartet provides performance management, career development planning, a great benefits package which includes an RSP plan, medical and dental insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability and a maternity program. Quartet invests in their employees offering training and education funding.