$35,000 to $44,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
“Awesome opportunity with a fast growing technology company!”
Imagine working with talented and driven people who band together into high performing teams to achieve extraordinary results. Imagine working with individuals who apply their love for innovation and customer success to create a truly disruptive technology for the life sciences firms of tomorrow.
Welcome to Qualer!
Qualer is looking for an energetic and passionate Customer Success Analyst to help deliver amazing customer experiences on the Qualer platform. Qualer is transforming the tiresome work of asset & facility managers, Life Sciences companies, FDA-regulated labs, and Service Providers into exciting, connected and collaborative experiences with real, tangible benefits for all.
- Focus on positive-customer relationships and interactions to ensure each customer is successful with Qualer.
- Advocate for customers by proactively organizing and presenting vital customer feedback to our development team.
- Become a Qualer expert; leverage your experience within the system to provide customers with best practices support and advice.
- Manage a portfolio of customer implementation projects, ensuring successful and timely completion
- Manage platform configuration and data migration
- Actively participate in improving our processes for onboarding, platform workflows and developing customer relationships.
- Advocate and prioritize new customer features and product improvements, directly influencing Qualer’s product roadmap
Who you are:
- You are unflappable when faced with obstacles or challenges, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to make sure each customer is successful on the Qualer platform.
- You have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, and are comfortable speaking to and working with individuals at all levels of client organizations.
- Comfortable analyzing large sets of data using MS Excel.
- Adaptable and resourceful when approached with a situation that does not yet have a defined process, or by a question that does not yet have an answer.
- You are organized, detail-oriented and process-driven. You can manage projects and assignments with many variables and strict deadlines.
- You are a self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond for the client
- Able to thrive in a self-directed role, and work closely in teams of colleagues and/or customers in a pleasant and professional way.
- Honest, dependable and enthusiastic professional, looking for a rewarding and fast-paced career.
- Proactive and accountable
- 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Fun, hardworking atmosphere
- Healthcare plans
- High growth environment, with opportunities for career advancement
- 2 weeks of annual accrued paid vacation
If you're interested in joining the team, please submit a cover letter and resume. Thank you!
10360 Sorrento Valley Rd San Diego, CA
1 month ago