Do not miss Drug Safety Associate training and internship opportunity.
Drug Safety Associate internship program is available.
We are currently looking for career oriented individuals with the following background:
- Bachelor degree or higher in life science
- Preferred degree in: Biological Science, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology/Toxicology, Pharmacy, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Public Health/Medicine, Medicine, Nursing,
- Healthcare professionals (e.g. RN, PA, MD, PT.RPh, PharmD, Medical Technologist)
- 0-6 months of experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry (clinical trials)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to get trained
Upon completing training internship program our candidates might be considered for placement assistance and contract position.
(prior training will be provided for preparation in accordance to below roles and responsibilities)
- Perform in DSA exercise projects
- Analyze real time documentation and situational case scenarios with exposure to Snap shots/functionality of Drug Safety database and software
- Handle Assessing Adverse events projects, Triage, Data Entry in to Drug Safety database, Coding, Case processing, narrative writing and reporting to regulatory authorities
- Internship includes prior training, which follows real time experience and exercise learning pattern in regards to:
- Adverse events
- Characteristics of a case
- Role of Drug Safety Associate
- Medical data extraction
- Basic of coding
- Case narratives
- Drug safety database and software
- SAE reconciliation
The internship will consist of “real world” case study scenarios that represent on the job applications.
- Upon the completion of the internship program, each Intern will also receive job preparation support, which includes: resume writing, interview tips as guidelines, narrative preparation, mock interviews with experienced clinical research management specialists
- Job placement assistance will be offered for qualified candidates after internship program while the success rate will depend on the candidate's performance during the internship program
- NO TRAINING RELOCATION IS REQUIRED.
We focus on career goals of our interns and helping them to achieve their career objectives.
Qtech Solutions Inc. is E-verified and an Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) provider.
About Qtech-Sol Professional Development Center:
Qtech-Sol Professional Development Center (QPDC) is the training division of Qtech Solutions Inc. QPDC mission is to provide the best-in-class job oriented career development programs in clinical research, Drug Safety SAS data management and business analysis for students and institutional professionals requiring a skills refresh or the development of new skills and experience for job entry, advancement, and placement. Qtech Professional Development Center (QPDC) is a Private Vocational School (PVS) approved by New Jersey Department of Education and Department of Labor and Workforce Development. Its Placement Division provides contractual placement opportunities to trained candidates.
Posted 3 years ago
Government and Community,