This is CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE TRAINING AND INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY.
We are currently looking for career oriented individuals with the following background:
- Bachelor degree or higher in life science
- Preferred degree in: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Biomedical Science, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Clinical Data Management, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Medicine, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Nursing, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health/Medicine, Toxicology.
- Healthcare professionals (e.g. RN, PA, MD, PT.RPh, PharmD, Medical Technologist)
- 0-6 months of experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry (clinical trials)
- Willingness to get trained
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Upon completing training internship program our candidates might be considered for placement assistance and contract position.
(prior training will be provided for preparation in accordance to below roles and responsibilities)
- Perform in clinical trials exercise activities in particular but not limited to design, preparation, planning, and implementation of clinical trials
- Analyze real time documentation and situational case scenarios with exposure to Snap shots/functionality of CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems)
- Handle documentation such as Protocol, CRF and Informed Consent
- Internship includes prior training, which follows real time experience and exercise learning pattern mainly in regards to:
FDA EMEA regulations
Protocol design and development
Clinical trial budget
Trial master file
Informed consent preparation
Site management and initiation
Adverse event monitoring and reporting
The internship will consist of “real world” case study scenarios that represent on the job applications.
- Upon the completion of the internship program, each Intern will receive job preparation support, which includes: resume writing, interview tips as guidelines, narrative preparation, mock interviews with experienced clinical research management specialists
- Job placement assistance will be offered for qualified candidates after internship program while the success rate will depend on the candidate's performance during the internship program
- NO TRAINING RELOCATION IS REQUIRED.
We focus on career goals of our interns and helping them to achieve their career objectives.
Qtech Solutions Inc. is E-verified and an Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) provider.
About Qtech-Sol Professional Development Center:
Qtech-Sol Professional Development Center (QPDC) is the training division of Qtech Solutions Inc. QPDC mission is to provide the best-in-class job oriented career development programs in clinical research, Drug Safety SAS data management and business analysis for students and institutional professionals requiring a skills refresh or the development of new skills and experience for job entry, advancement, and placement. Qtech Professional Development Center (QPDC) is a Private Vocational School (PVS) approved by New Jersey Department of Education and Department of Labor and Workforce Development. Its Placement Division provides contractual placement opportunities to trained candidates.