Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago.
Quarries Direct International
We are seeking outside sales representatives to help us continue to expand into our California market. QDI has just acquired a new distribution facility in the Southern California area and we are seeking at least two new Territory Sales Managers to join our team. These positions will dedicated to specific territories to cover all of Los Angeles as well as surrounding areas.
· Continually work territory to seek out new business opportunities by face-to-face prospecting
· Secure orders from existing and potential customers.
· Seek out opportunities to quote on customer requirements.
· Follows up on quotations submitted to customers.
· Establish professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel.
· Plan daily schedule and effectively work territory
· Prepare and deliver samples to customers
· Set up samples in customer showrooms
· Submit daily activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities.
· Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
· Provide a territory sales forecast on a monthly basis.
· Perform assigned duties with minimum personal supervision from the sales manager.
This is a ground floor opportunity with a rapidly growing, Inc. 5000 company. Day to day sales activity will include prospecting, following up on leads and contacting existing clients established by the sales representative. Your target markets will include flooring dealers, pool builders, licensed contractors, architects, landscape architects, designers, specifiers and home builders. Product offerings will include QDI’s entire product line which includes but is not limited to Limestone, marble, travertine, porcelain, ceramic and glass. Position could evolve to include other territories within the state or management positions.
Requirements: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU HAVE DIRECT FLOORING SALES EXPERIENCE.
Successful candidates will have the following:
· Minimum 5 years outside sales experience.
· Minimum 3 years in the flooring industry preferred.
· Currently in the flooring industry or recent flooring industry experience preferred.
· Well organized and self-disciplined - Attention to detail a must.
· Relationship builder with a strong work ethic
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Problem-solving skills with the habit of being proactive.
· Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, and personable.
· Ability to successfully build and manage a territory
· Strong prospector and closer
· Intermediate computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Willingness to travel within the state.
QDI Surfaces is a professional family owned business which started in 2005 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. QDI also maintains branches in Houston, The Woodlands, Dallas, Ft. Smith(AR) and Anaheim, as well as satellite offices in Austin, San Antonio, and SW Louisiana. The company services a nationwide customer base, which includes leading retailers, contractors, builders, architects, designers and wholesalers. We are a rapidly growing company and have made the Inc.5000 list for the last 5 years in a row.
QDI STONE is one of the largest natural stone importers and distributors in the United States. Our product lines include limestone, travertine, marble, glass and other natural stone products maintaining some of the largest inventories in the industry. Our materials are used for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications, both commercial and residential.
QDI SURFACES is one of the most reputable and innovative importers of ceramic / porcelain tile, LVT, Natural Stone, Glass, Decorative Products,Porcelain Slabs, Porcelain Pavers, Natural Stone Pavers, Pool Coping, and Pool Tile in North America. We only offer the very latest in fashion, design and technology at extremely competitive pricing..
Posted date: 8 months ago