Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago.
We are currently seeking a talented Customer Service Rep to work in our new Anaheim showroom. This would be a non-supervisory position but will be a very vital part of our sales team. The Customer Service Rep will be a very diverse role and be handling everything from answering phones, greeting customers, walk-in sales, order processing, sampling, marketing and sales support. The job functions would include but not limited to:
· Be familiar with QDI’s product set and be able to describe colors, styles, and highlight its features and benefits to customers.
· Have a basic understanding of travertine, limestone, and marble and their differences.
· Understand the sales process from start to finish and be able to close sales both face to face and over the phone.
· Responsible for greeting and assisting customers that come into the office or contact the Company via phone.
· Write up customer orders using the Dancik system.
· Refer customers to a Sales Representative when they are onsite and available.
· Answer all customer questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and available options.
· Service Company’s existing accounts and obtain new accounts whenever possible through direct referrals, and out-bound or in-bound sales calls.
· Be knowledgeable of Company’s payment procedures.
· Understand QDI’s inventory. Check stock levels and request reorder of materials as necessary.
· Assist in completion of customer files, which includes: Client Information Sheet, Tax Exemption Certificate (Form 5000), Credit Card Authorization, and Credit application if required.
· Arrange pick-up schedules with operations and outside freight companies.
· Coordinate customer material pick-ups with warehouse personnel.
· Verify outgoing product counts prepared by the warehouse personnel utilizing the invoice to ensure accuracy.
· Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices.
· Keep record of customer interactions and transactions by recording the details in Smartsheet (the Company’s CRM system).
· Make recommendations for improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
· Resolve customer’s service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money and/or adjusting bills after review with management.
· Contact customers about billing issues if requested.
· Detect discrepancies on records or reports.
· Use computers and computer systems (hardware and software) to set-up functions, enter data, or process information.
· Observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources in an effort to provide excellent customer service.
· Compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, and verify information or data.
· Develop a constructive and cooperative working relationship with other QDI employees and maintain them on an on-going basis.
· Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work. Once the goals and plans are developed review with your supervisor.
· Attend regular CRS training meetings and dedicate yourself to continuous improvement.
· Attend industry functions (EX: ASID, NARI) representing QDI while you network with professionals.
· On occasion visit accounts not being serviced by Territory Managers to assist with sampling and general customer service.
· Be a team player.
Successful candidates will have the following:
This is a great opportunity with a rapidly growing, Inc. 5000 company. We are consistently expanding and like to promote from within. If qualified, please respond to this add and submit your resume for consideration.
QDI Surfaces is a professional family owned business which started in 2005 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. QDI also maintains branches in Houston, The Woodlands, Dallas, Ft. Smith(AR) and Anaheim, as well as satellite offices in Austin, San Antonio, and SW Louisiana. The company services a nationwide customer base, which includes leading retailers, contractors, builders, architects, designers and wholesalers. We are a rapidly growing company and have made the Inc.5000 list for the last 5 years in a row.
QDI STONE is one of the largest natural stone importers and distributors in the United States. Our product lines include limestone, travertine, marble, glass and other natural stone products maintaining some of the largest inventories in the industry. Our materials are used for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications, both commercial and residential.
QDI SURFACES is one of the most reputable and innovative importers of ceramic / porcelain tile, LVT, Natural Stone, Glass, Decorative Products,Porcelain Slabs, Porcelain Pavers, Natural Stone Pavers, Pool Coping, and Pool Tile in North America. We only offer the very latest in fashion, design and technology at extremely competitive pricing..
Company address: Anaheim, CA
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Customer Service Representative jobs in Anaheim CA USA:
California Retrofit in Anaheim, CA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Residential Fire Systems, Inc. in Anaheim, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Socal Premier Marketing, Inc. in Anaheim, CA
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter