Sales Executive, Direct SalesProxibid is currently searching for qualified individuals to fill full time positions as a Sales Executive, Direct Sales.
Are you a highly driven, relentless, and enthused individual? Do you have a passion for sales and are able to harness that in order to achieve results? Can you support and promote a brand new, ground-breaking implementation of change to fresh audiences? If so, we are looking for someone like you! Our innovative company is opening its horizons in order to expand our marketplace and can use your help.
As the Direct Sales Executive, you would be managing and growing a portfolio of existing accounts, as well as prospecting and securing new business. Searching for high-value and specialized assets through relationship building and personal contact is one of your core duties. You would deliver world-class account management and sales operations support to clients across all direct sales programs while assisting the Senior Vice President of Sales with sales strategy formation to identify and address new market opportunities.
· Meets and Exceeds monthly sales revenue and profitability targets across key programs.
· Conducts analysis of existing and prospective customers to identify industry trends and market opportunities.
· Conducts market segmentation and gap analysis to drive increased sales in underserved territories, markets, and product lines.
· Support the Senior Vice President of Sales with additional business development efforts, conducing financial analysis on asset acquisition opportunities.
· Provide data driven analysis related to specific programs and opportunities to evaluate sale performance against targets and expand outcomes.
If you have:
· Expertise in the transportation, heavy equipment and/or dealership or large fleet experience.
· Experience in asset liquidation, ecommerce, the auction method of marketing and/or retail.
· Previous success in an individual contributor sales role, consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets and quotas.
· Ability to communicate and present vital information to senior management.
· Must be a creative problem solver with the ability to structure contracts with limited guidelines. Entrepreneurial spirit a must.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Excellent organization skills and detail oriented.
· A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
· Familiarity working with Salesforce.com is a plus.About Us:
Omaha-based Proxibid brings auctioneers and bidders together for a world-class online auction experience. Since 2001, the Company has worked with more than 2,500 auctioneers to bring more than 25,000 auctions to a global, online audience. With registered bidders from more than 180 countries, no other provider in the industry connects more buyers and sellers than Proxibid. The Company’s proprietary live Internet bidding service and Web site were developed by auctioneers and industry-leading professionals to provide our bidders with the most user-friendly and comprehensive online auction experience possible.
Who we are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rZYRwLWhMY&feature=plcp
What we do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZIuAIK5VI4&feature=plcp
Proxibid is one of Omaha’s fastest growing companies. We’re hip, smart and talented, with a corporate culture to match. If you think you’re a fit, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact. Thank you.