Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Nurse Manager Jobs in Grand Rapids, MI
RN Supervisor - Weekend shift
If you're looking for an industry leader in the healthcare field that offers a competitive wage and health benefits package, come join our team! This national healthcare corporation offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation and assisted living services and is dedicated to the delivering the highest standard of care for it's residents.
One of their skilled nursing facilities is looking for an RN Supervisor to supervise and oversee two units for the weekend shift.
- RN licensed in MI
- 2 to 3 years experience working as a supervisor in a long term care or acute care setting
- Strong documentation skills and ensure compliance and standards upheld
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Strong team building skills
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- PTO, vacation, and sick leave
- Flex Plan
- Life Insurance
- Weekend hours available
About Protocol Staffing:
Protocol Healthcare is a JCAHO accredited search firm that specializes in placing experienced professionals in skilled nursing facilities, home health & hospice, rehab companies, assisted living, hospitals, healthcare systems and affiliate organizations nationwide. Protocol Healthcare also offers a unique opportunity to work with candidates that include temporary, travel, and permanent placement.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Nurse Manager jobs in Grand Rapids, Michigan: