Posted 2 years ago in Customer Service
Position: Account Services for Customer Care
· Responsible for entering new customer information into CMS data base.
· Address verifications done with the police/fire/medical departments to ensure they are within their jurisdiction.
· Locating customer’s cross street & county.
· Responsible for contacting customers and perform follow ups on incorrect customer information.
· Cross-Train on all aspects of the Account Services department.
· Meet a daily minimum entry requirement of 40 accounts a day.
· Other duties as required.
· 1 to 2 years data entry experience.
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Background in data entry lines of business preferred.
· Typing speed of 40-60 wpm.
· Proficient skills in Microsoft applications which include Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Other responsibilities as needed.
Protect America Inc. has protected nearly half a million families nationwide with the state-of-the-art Wireless Home Security System. We are one of the fastest growing home security companies in America with customers coast to coast! Among other home security companies, Protect America, Inc. has ranked in the Top 10 in volume of residential security system installations for the last three years according to SDM Magazine. As one of the fastest growing home security companies nationwide, we use cutting-edge technology to provide instantaneous product support and 24-hour whole home protection.
We are committed to creating an exceptional experience for our customers at every touch point by developing a creative and innovative work environment, and building a winning culture. We offer the best training available, personal and professional development, 401K, health benefits, paid time off, advancement opportunities, and a fun company culture.
Click on the link below to learn more about our fun and exciting company culture!
Browse account jobs in Austin, Texas:
Valen Enterprises, Inc. - Austin, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Cedar Park Overhead Doors - Austin, TX
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
NetSuite - Austin, TX
Posted just now on Glassdoor