Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome CEO, Great Benefits, flexible schedule!”
Position Title: Brand/Product Manager, Aluma Fab
Reports To: President/Chief Marketing Officer
Department: Sales & MarketingFLSA: Exempt
· Performs take-offs from architectural drawings.
· Develops pricing based upon costing tools and market knowledge.
· Submits proposals and closes sales.
· Optimizes offering based upon market needs and operational capabilities.
· Establishes standard offerings and options.
· Establishes price lists and lead times.
· Works with web developers to increase web traffic.
· Explores other promotional possibilities for lead generation.
· Develops channels to market for standard offerings.
· Issues and obtains answers to RFI’s from GC or customer.
· Familiar with architectural/construction market and/or metal forming processes.
· Relies on experience, creativity and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Conducts performance reviews and assists with personnel needs.
· Product Management experience (2+ years) in a manufacturing organization, or
· Estimating experience (2+ years) in a building envelope company.
· Understanding of costing and overhead as it relates to pricing.
· Goal oriented, competitive and resourceful.
· Team oriented and customer focused.
Protean Construction Products/AlumaFab Metal Sales is a leading manufacturer of architectural metal wall panel systems!
28 days ago
View all Jobs at Protean Construction Products
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?