Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Share your talents in a casual and friendly work environment where you can contribute to helping customers reach their health goals!”
Are you a self-motivated, friendly, and customer-focused person? Do you want to work with a fun team of dedicated specialists who help individuals learn to live healthier lives? If your answers are "yes" then this is the opportunity for you!
At UNJURY® Protein and OPURITY® Vitamins, we are committed to providing our customers with the best quality protein and vitamin supplements available. As a member of our dynamic customer care team, you can use your strong interpersonal skills and friendly caring demeanor to provide service and support to our customers and general administrative support to the team.
Our customers are our top priority, so we want our Customer Care Specialist to take their time to engage our customers and get to know their specific needs. To be successful in this role, you must genuinely enjoy communicating educating with customers by email and phone; enjoy educating others about ideas and products; have the ability to gently persuade and make recommendations to customers; and have the ability to listen and gather information to personalize the customer's experience and help them.
Schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
• Answering customer emails and calls and educating them on our product lines.
• Responding to various customer inquiries via phone and email.
• Resolving customer issues and complaints in a professional manner.
• Providing general administrative support.
• Prior experience in Customer Service and/or Administrative Support roles is very helpful.
• Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel) are required
• Accurate typing and data entry skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; communicates in a friendly and professional manner.
• Able to problem solve and offer solutions to customer concerns.
• Ability to work independently and multitask.
• A "can do" attitude and willingness to pitch in when and where help is needed.
• Responsible and reliable.
• Some college a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
In order to be considered for the position, candidates MUST do two things:
1) submit a resume.
2) Write 2 or 3 sentences on why this is a great fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
UNJURY® is a product of ProSynthesis Laboratories, Inc. The company is committed to offering only delicious, medically-sound highest quality protein and vitamin supplements – products that our customers can count on to support their health.
The company was founded by Martha, a Registered Dietitian with a Master of Science degree in Clinical Nutrition from Boston University. She started her career as an RD in 1974, and has experience running the clinical nutrition department at a large teaching hospital. She brought her clinical and management experience in hospitals, home care, nursing homes, and research to the company, both in the design of our products and the way we treat patients.
Our company has built such level of trust and patients have had such great experiences with our products, that UNJURY is recommended at America’s Top Rated Hospitals.
Company address: 45975 Nokes Blvd
Posted date: 9 days ago