Software Developer II – Applications Developer or ProgrammerPosition Summary:
Develops programs to meet user needs. Develops system specifications and debugging strategies. Designs and develops programs to comply with overall specifications, performs troubleshooting and debugging of source/object code.Essential Job Functions:
Education, Experience, Certifications, and Technical Skills:
- Codes new applications programs and revises existing programs to meet desired user functionality.
- Tests and debugs new and existing programs, including those written by others.
- Develops and codes entry-level required programs, reports and user input screens.
- Provides documentation for end users and the other relevant departments.
- Maintains log of time and service request status using applicable tracking system.
- Submits all work for quality assurance testing.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Develops and codes mid level required programs, reports and user input screens.
- Provide training to Software Developer I personnel as required.
- Must meet all mandatory annual training requirements as specifically applicable to this position.
High School Diploma required
2 - 4 years related experienceRequired Technologies:
C#, Visual Studio 2010, J2EE, JSP, Eclipse,Additional Job/Business Skills:
- Focuses on customer needs
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Recognizes and anticipates problems
- Uses fact-finding and diagnostic tools
- Implements optimal solutions
- Follows problem management procedures
- Displays technical expertise and applications knowledge
- Follows logical process for problem identification
- Writes clear, readable code
- Resolves bugs and other problems
- Adheres to organization coding standards
- Adheres to practices and standard
Prosum, Inc. is an IT Consulting and Staffing Company poised to continue the growth that led to us to being ranked as #163 on Inc. 500& ;#39;s Fastest Growing Private Companies Nationally and recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the LA Business Journal.
Due to our current growth and planned expansion, we are seeking Recruiters to work as part of our Staffing Group. Prosum Staffing is a contingency firm that provides high potential IT candidates on a contract, contract to hire or permanent placement basis.
Prosum Staffing offers a robust training program to support your success and continued growth. This training is led by our experienced internal team of management and subject matter experts who are skilled and have proven success in the technology recruiting industry.
Posted 3 years ago