Our client is currently searching for a fast paced Confidential Co that is based in Santa Clara County California, that is well funded by fortune 50 companies. They ship millions of orders around the globe from a network of 7 warehouses in the U.S., Canada, Europe, & Asia. It's an incredibly exciting time of growth for our client and we are hiring for them in Arizona, California and Dallas. They are accelerating the development of their platform’s enterprise features and reaching deeper into global markets. They work with customers and take pride in helping contributing directly to the global economy.
Successful applicants will be required to provide documents/credentials that will allow them to work legally in the U.S.
- As the Account Manager you would be responsible for nurturing, developing, and retaining key accounts.
- The Account Manager is a strategic business partner that will further develop relationships with the aforementioned accounts’ primary contacts and consult how to effectively implement features to foster efficient business growth.
- Account Manager will utilize key stakeholders across operations, sales, finance, customer service and senior management roles at their discretion in order to meet growth and retention expectations.
- In this position, you will be expected to meet retention and revenue growth targets provided for the accounts you will own.
- Understand and keep up with Co’s offering and its consistently added features at an expert level in order to strategically consult accounts managed
- Work with all internal departments to successfully transition targeted accounts from Sales onboarding to an active, healthy state
- Build rapport with primary contacts of key accounts and establish a partnership to ensure optimal experience and efficiencies
- Maintain scheduled communication with your account and understand their needs and challenges as they arise
- Matches customer needs and concerns with the benefits provided by Confidential Co services.
- Possesses or develops the knowledge and expertise to offer value added solutions to customers.
- Consistently document progression and discussions as part of the Account Management processes
- Fully listen and comprehend an account’s challenges and collaborate or liaison between internal departments to strategically build a path forward
- Continually research the fulfillment, shipping industry to better equip your accounts with knowledge and legal developments that may impact them
- Monitors accounts’ interactions with our Customer Care group and be available as an escalation path
- Provides feedback to our Engineering and Product group on how our product can evolve to better serve the current and future needs of Confidential Co’s key accounts
- Proactively engage accounts and protect to minimize account churn
- Create innovative solutions and processes to current challenges and where opportunities exist
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate global time zones for meetings, appointments, conference calls
- Minimum 5 years selling SaaS solutions - preferably in the e-Commerce arena.
- Comfortable in business analytics to recommend business savvy solutions
- Maintains a delicate balance of professionalism, charisma, and social awareness
- Ability to position Confidential Co’s services against direct and indirect competitors.
- Highly self motivated
- Works well in a team environment - listens, participates, is enthusiastic, sacrifices, solution oriented etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate via telephone and e-mail, bringing social awareness in both situations
- Comfortable with public speaking and presenting in front of industry audiences or internal departments/teams
- Punctual and responsive - in meetings, responding to accounts and team members, events, etc
- Knowledge of fulfillment services terms and offerings and the ability to create a win-win scenario.
- Flexible and creative to resolve challenges that current platform would not support
- Experience in advocating for customers even when strong opposition may exist
- Ability to thrive in an intense and fast environment, and comfortable with high expectations
- Decisive - be purposeful, quick to assess and make decisions (the right ones hopefully!)
- Competitive compensation - Medical/dental benefits, vacation, 401K, Opportunity to work with an amazing team in an amazing, growing space
Prolinx Services is a professional consulting company that provides clients with specialized services and business solutions. Having the right people in place is paramount to the success of our client organization. Prolinx Services is dedicated to providing people with the skills, background and work styles that match client needs. We also place great emphasis on the satisfaction of our consultants. Prolinx strives to create harmonious work arrangements and win-win situations for all involved parties.
About Prolinx Services:
To learn more about Prolinx please visit our website at www.prolinxservices.com
Posted 2 years ago