This position will have access to proprietary information with defined high standards of professionalism, communication, performance, and respect for confidentiality.
Candidates must possess the ability to work with peers and management at all levels, have demonstrated leadership skills, and be able to understand and articulate both high-level and detailed concepts.
Job duties are but not limited to the following:
o Creating and modifying user ids on various applications (including Active Directory, MS Exchange, Mainframe, UNIX, Tandem, Oracle)
o Name Changes
o Security group/resource creations
o Administers from approved work requests
• Ability to see patterns, past trends, and situations and apply learned concepts to recognize and resolve issues.
• Ability to handle problems and daily workload with little assistance.
• Ability to be the 1st line of support for on-call
• Ability to identify if a user is in compliance with policy and procedures
• Ability to communicate policy and procedures to end users
• Ability to support Audit activities (i.e. meetings, creating reports, and information gathering)
• Ability to deal effectively with change and work constructively under stress.
• Co-ordinate and complete a global distributed user access review.
• Work with the various system administrators to remediate any problem accounts that are identified by the access review data.
• Two years Security Experience preferred
• One year UNIX Administration preferred along with the shell scripting experience and other programming skills
• Has experience with Quest Authentication Services (QAS) software
• Have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office products with the ability to move data between applications
• Be flexible to a varying work schedule
• Can effectively communicate with management, peers, and customers
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
About ProKarma, Inc.:
ProKarma is a privately held, global leader in delivering integrated IT solutions. Our global workforce partners with a diverse client portfolio spanning across vertical markets and geographies.
Ranked as the fastest growing IT services company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine and selected as a Global Services 100 Provider, our proven success have enabled us to work with some of today's most influential companies while cultivating an environment in which our employees and consultants can continue to learn, grow and pave their own path both personally and professionally.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ProKarma are based exclusively on merit. ProKarma does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Compensation depending on experience.
Posted 3 years ago