Role - (BA / Scrum Master / Onsite Coordinator)Duration – Long Term
Start Date – ASAPRequired Skills:
- During the initial requirements analysis phase, the role will be a Business and Systems Analyst
- Understand the systems and functionality
- Discuss the requirements with the Subject Matter Experts
- Defining the overall scope of the system
- Working with the Product Owner to define the Product Backlog and User Stories
- During the Project Planning Phase, the role will be a Scrum Master
- Release Planning
- Sprint Planning
- Resource Planning (UI Designer, DBA, Tech Architect, Tech Lead, Developers, Testers)
- Overall Project Planning
- Project Plan signoff from the client
- During the design/development/implementation
- Coordinating with the offshore team
- Project Tracking, Monitoring, Status Reporting, etc.
- Experienced Scrum Master (Certification preferred)
- Offshore Team Coordination
- Experience with Business Analysis and Writing User Stories and Designing Wire Frames
- Experience managing website and web application development projects
- Experience with full life cycle projects (concept to implementation)
- Able to play multiple roles (BA/PM/Coordinator/ Lead, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for sprint planning and project tracking.
About ProKarma, Inc.:
ProKarma is a privately held, global leader in delivering integrated IT solutions. Our global workforce partners with a diverse client portfolio spanning across vertical markets and geographies.
Ranked as the fastest growing IT services company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine and selected as a Global Services 100 Provider, our proven success have enabled us to work with some of today's most influential companies while cultivating an environment in which our employees and consultants can continue to learn, grow and pave their own path both personally and professionally.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ProKarma are based exclusively on merit. ProKarma does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Compensation depending on experience.