The Security Analyst is responsible for the analysis of reports and statistics to identify business processes and behaviors to improve the quality and performance of a data leakage prevention system.
• Create reports and statistics of events and incidents out of the data leakage prevention system
• Analyze reports and statistics and translate into business processes and behaviors
• Discuss results with business to improve quality and performance of data leakage prevention system
• Create test plans for application updates and new rulesets for the date leakage prevention system
• Reporting to senior security management
• Support regulatory audits
• Strong network troubleshooting skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic, excellent attendance and flexibility to work overtime
• Team player with a positive, friendly attitude
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with minimal direction
• Knowledge of financial business environments preferred
• Knowledge on business process analysis
• PCI DSS Knowledge helpful
About ProKarma, Inc.:
ProKarma is a privately held, global leader in delivering integrated IT solutions. Our global workforce partners with a diverse client portfolio spanning across vertical markets and geographies.
Ranked as the fastest growing IT services company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine and selected as a Global Services 100 Provider, our proven success have enabled us to work with some of today's most influential companies while cultivating an environment in which our employees and consultants can continue to learn, grow and pave their own path both personally and professionally.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ProKarma are based exclusively on merit. ProKarma does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted 3 years ago