Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Coordinator Jobs in Portland, OR
Financial Project Coordinator
- Administer the monthly resource forecast across all active projects.
- Drive resolution of forecast issues.
- Responsible for locking down the monthly forecast.
- Assist business operations lead in forecast submission to Finance.
- Communicate weekly Reports for
- Publish monthly actuals to project teams.
- Perform variance analysis of monthly actuals.
- Track monthly accruals for submission to accounting.
- Work with new managers/project managers on their forecast/budget responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- 2 years of professional experience in IT or business
- 2 years of additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- Experience working with project budgets.
- Advanced Excel skills Strong SharePoint skills.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions C
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
About ProKarma, Inc.:
ProKarma is a privately held, global leader in delivering integrated IT solutions. Our global workforce partners with a diverse client portfolio spanning across vertical markets and geographies.
Ranked as the fastest growing IT services company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine and selected as a Global Services 100 Provider, our proven success have enabled us to work with some of today's most influential companies while cultivating an environment in which our employees and consultants can continue to learn, grow and pave their own path both personally and professionally.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ProKarma are based exclusively on merit. ProKarma does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Project Coordinator jobs in Portland, Oregon: