Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Data-Reporting Analyst (PMO Reporting Analyst) #16381
6-month contract with possible extension
Location: Omaha, NE
We’re currently searching someone with previous experience as a business analyst, or project administrator, or someone who has worked within a PMO pulling data and creating reports.
This position will be responsible for supporting the Project Management Organization (PMO) by gathering data from applications, and multiple manual sources, and then consolidating the data into reports. This position will be assisting in the initial stages of building a reports foundation/ library.
PMO Reporting Analyst Requirements:
· Experience with project management methodology, terminology and process.
· Understanding of PM process models.
· Experience in reporting for a PM Organization
· Ability to extract data from multiple sources (software applications, manual spreadsheets) into an overall view
· Interpretation/Analysis of PM data
· Reconciliation/auditing of existing and new data.
· Experience with CA Clarity or MS SharePoint are helpful, but not required.
· Excellent analytical skills and communication skills are a must.
ProKarma is a privately held, global leader in delivering integrated IT solutions. Our global workforce partners with a diverse client portfolio spanning across vertical markets and geographies.
Ranked as the fastest growing IT services company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine and selected as a Global Services 100 Provider, our proven success have enabled us to work with some of todays most influential companies while cultivating an environment in which our employees and consultants can continue to learn, grow and pave their own path both personally and professionally.
ProKarma offers an entrepreneurial work environment and the opportunity to work on a vast array of projects. Our competitive compensation and benefit plan includes: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Relocation Packages, Paid time off, and 401(k) investment opportunities.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ProKarma are based exclusively on merit. ProKarma does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Browse data reporting analyst jobs in Omaha, Nebraska: