Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical, Retirement
Compensation$75,000 to $300,000 per year
Why Work Here?
Fantastic career opportunity for the right person. We are looking for the best of the best. Is that you?
Note: compensation is based upon role, experience and qualifications.
PCG is constantly seeking and hiring best-in-class, experienced Management Consultants to join our staff. Consultants should have extensive experience and expertise in one or more of the following roles and domains.
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Process Analyst
- Quality Analyst
- System Analyst
- Agile Coach
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Financial services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Medical Device
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in specific role and domain
- Interact and influence people across an organization
- Adapt quickly to systems, tools, environments and situations
- Objective decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Present issues, risks, solutions and options in a clear, effective, and appropriate manner
- Experience facilitating collaboration and relationship building
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- View on www.pcg-usa.com/careers
- This is a full-time position. Candidates must be eligible to work as Full-Time W-2 employees of PCG. Sub-contracting is not available for this position.
- This position includes a competitive compensation package which includes salary, hourly compensation and full benefits.
- Candidates must be able to attend on-site, face-to-face interviews in Minnesota on 24 to 48 hours notice.
About Project Consulting Group (PCG):
Since 1998, PCG has been providing Fortune 1000, Government and Mid-Market clients with our experienced, full-time Consultants that insure their top initiatives and mission critical projects are successful and delivered on-time and on-budget. Over the past 25 years, we have successfully completed over 2000+ projects across the US and around the globe.
PCG consultants are leaders who are experienced, knowledgeable, passionate about their field, and eager to deliver value to our clients. PCG’s dedicated Sales and Recruiting teams afford its consultants the benefit of consistent work on challenging projects that vary across industry, function and scale.
Choosing PCG is choosing to invest in your career. In working with PCG, you will be working with some of the leading minds in management consulting to deepen your knowledge, expand your experience, and build a rewarding career. PCG continuously works to present its consultants with exciting and challenging work opportunities. We believe in our consultants, we support them, and we are proud to share in their successes.