Sorry, this job was closed 5 days ago.
Base Salary $40K - $45K, total comp at plan first year $80K - $100K. Uncapped commissions which makes your total comp the investment you put in the position.
Leading medical/surgical products distributor is seeking a field sales representative for our Connecticut/Western Massachusetts territory. This position requires an experienced sales person who can, not only sell products but also, recognize new opportunities with both new and existing customers. Candidate must have a documented success history selling in all of the following arenas: Operating room, inpatient pharmacy and/or compounding pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, and/or IV Therapy. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a strong proven sales record with solid relationship skills.
This is a phenomenal opportunity in the medical sales industry with an innovative and dynamic leading company. If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new position with an outstanding organization, please apply as directed. Only qualified candidates meeting the above criteria will be notified.
The top reasons why the best reps want to work for Progressive Medical, Inc:
1. Financially rewarding.
2. Comprehensive Sales Support team.
3. Support from a fully staffed Customer Service Department who processes all sales orders, completes all pricing quotes, and generates agreements/contracts.
4. Monthly sales tracings and detailed sales reports.
5. Active on most GPO's and IDN's.
6. Uncapped commission plan with quarterly bonus program.
7. Nationwide exclusivity agreements with most manufacturers.
8. Well qualified sales leads, generated by Sales Support/Marketing team and National Conventions.
9. State-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database system.
10. 6,000+ Active Accounts.
11. Well diversified and balanced product portfolio.
12. Simple, successful commission/compensation plan.
Progressive Medical, Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty medical products throughout the United States. Our focus on innovative products helps clinicians to practice the highest quality care and increase safety, while also controlling overall costs in the areas of: surgery/anesthesia, interventional radiology, critical care and IV specialties.
Posted date: 8 days ago
Browse Medical Sales Representative jobs in Hartford CT USA:
The Agents Company in Hartford, CT
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
TruGreen in Windsor, CT
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
SpotOn in Hartford, CT
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter