The Progressive Medical, Inc summer Internship is paid 8-10 week program providing students the opportunity to have real world marketing experience in a corporate setting and working with a marketing team. The marketing intern will work directly with the marketing department 20-30 hours a week and will be included all activities associated with the marketing team.
Benefits of an Internship with Progressive Medical, Inc
• Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job practices
• Work alongside marketing team to generate and distribute content to drive traffic, engagement, and leads
• Provides opportunities for professional development by building relationships
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop a wide scope of marketing communications products (presentations, web copy, diagrams, illustrations, social media, etc.).
• Support the creation of high-impact marketing communications (website content management, slide library, documents, blog postings).
• Employ the full range of communications tools including SEO, SEM, digital, social, visual, presentations, written collateral, and digital properties.
• Coordinate with product managers, clinical affairs, and senior management on marketing and communications materials.
• Coordinate projects with products managers and senior management to ensure deadlines are met.
• Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with MarCom Manager.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; following marketing industry advancements
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Enrolled in university working toward bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field. Recent graduates will also be considered
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point. Advanced Excel skills a plus
• Visually creative – knowledgeable in the concepts of layout and graphic design
• A good communicator capable of interacting with staff to determine their visual communication needs
• Forethought; processing breakdown
• Flexibility to bounce between projects
About Progressive Medical Inc:
Progressive Medical, Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty medical products throughout the United States. Our focus on innovative products helps clinicians to practice the highest quality care and increase safety, while also controlling overall costs in the areas of: surgery/anesthesia, interventional radiology, critical care and IV specialties.