Are you a creative, motivated, customer-minded, strategy-driven individual who has a passion for marketing and a genuine interest in growing daily? We are seeking a strong Marketing Communications Associate whose job is to raise our brand awareness and overall online presence by creating comprehensive marketing materials with an underlying digital strategy for a top medical/surgical product manufacturer and distributor in Fenton, MO
• Develop a wide scope of marketing communications products (presentations, web copy, diagrams, illustrations, social media, etc.).
• Support the creation of high-impact marketing communications (website content management, slide library, documents, blog postings).
• Employ the full range of communications tools including SEO, SEM, digital, social, visual, presentations, written collateral, and digital properties.
• Coordinate with product managers, clinical affairs, and senior management on marketing and communications materials.
• Coordinate projects with products managers and senior management to ensure deadlines are met.
• Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with MarCom Manager.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; following marketing industry advancements
• Must have 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, either in an agency or working within a MarCom department
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience within the medical device sector a plus
• A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior customer experience
• Ability to develop presentations for executive-level speakers
• Experience with orchestrating the development of marketing collateral (print and online) and marketing channels
(e-mail, social, and events)
• Experience working collaboratively to conceive, create, and deliver superior communications products
• Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
• Knowledge of CRM, ERP, WordPress, website management, and other promotional software considered a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Responsive and open to feedback
• Strong analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem-solving
This is a unique opportunity in the medical marketing industry with an innovative and dynamic leading company with a thirty-four-year history of success. If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new position with a leading organization, please apply as directed. Only qualified candidates meeting the above criteria will be notified.
About Progressive Medical Inc:
Progressive Medical, Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty medical products throughout the United States. Our focus on innovative products helps clinicians to practice the highest quality care and increase safety, while also controlling overall costs in the areas of: surgery/anesthesia, interventional radiology, critical care and IV specialties.