Medical, 401K, Dental, Life, Vision
Primary Job Functions:
- Develop strategic marketing plan to include and implement short and long term strategic marketing initiatives to drive sales.
- Learn the Progressive Medical Inc. surgical products including competitive alternatives thoroughly for acute/non-acute settings and become an expert in product knowledge and sales features and benefits.
- Develop, update, lead, manage and, deliver new hire surgical product and clinical education for the Progressive Medical sales, management, nursing, in-house support and customer service teams.
- Manage the sales and customer-facing new product process for manufacturer partners and PMI new products.
- Identify, plan, coordinate, collaborate, and maintain product/manufacturing partner onboarding & maintenance, branding, website, E-Learning, marketing campaigns, social media and sales education initiatives with the marketing communications group.
- Work with group purchasing, integrated delivery network organizations, payers and, providers.
- Collaborate in the management in all aspects of sales and clinical nurse training and continuous education with sales and marketing management,
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts. Work directly in the field with sales managers and representatives to accomplish this goal.
- Travel as required with sales representatives to support sales initiatives, assist with marketing, onboarding and, implementation of products.
- Offer on-going clinical and product support to customers and seek ways to improve patient outcomes.
- Develop, conduct and evaluate product research, analysis and, reporting regarding market and competitive market trends to recommend strategy adjustments.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in product development/improvement.
- Develop requested sales and miscellaneous reports including competitive product information as required
- Assist in coordinating, attending and supporting PMI Surgical trade show activities as needed.
- Complete other miscellaneous duties as assigned by upper management.
- Responsible for complying with cGMP guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience.
- Experience in strategy development and a strong orientation toward market analysis and assessment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Be fully vendor credentialed to meet all facility requirements.
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Windows – Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and, Word
- Full time position.
- Salary based on experience and training.
About Progressive Medical Inc:
Progressive Medical, Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty medical products throughout the United States. Our focus on innovative products helps clinicians to practice the highest quality care and increase safety, while also controlling overall costs in the areas of: surgery/anesthesia, interventional radiology, critical care and IV specialties.