Posted 2 years ago in Retail
TEMPORARY CONTRACT 2-3 months.
Customer Sales Coordinator
· Enter customer parts orders based upon purchase orders (to include domestic and international).
· Provide customer service in quoting and follow-up regarding parts orders and required changes.
· Coordinate with Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality and Shipping to expedite orders.
· Review back order report and review with Purchasing and Planning.
· Initiate the RMA/Customer Complaint process.
· Problem solve and research the technical aspect of customer requests.
· Two or more years of customer service experience required (prefer experience in a manufacturing or mechanical environment).
· Data entry, effective written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Understanding of domestic/international shipping methods preferred.
· Microsoft Office skills required.
· Must be self-motivated and customer oriented.
Browse associate buyer jobs in Salt Lake City, Utah: