Professional Nursing Solutions, LLC is a licensed nursing pool in Raleigh, NC. We are proud of our caring staff and RN ownership. PNS understands patient care and the healthcare industry. We're celebrating seven years of outstanding psychiatric nursing service and are developing an outstanding reputation for exceptional clinical services in the Raleigh-Durham and surrounding areas.
PNS, LLC continuously seeks highly qualified candidates for our clients.
We are seeking an OR Tech for a 13 week contract assignment- Local candidates need only apply!
· Successful completion of an accredited Surgical Technologist program
· Approved Operating Room Tech Certification
· Minimum of one year previous OR Opthamology experience in the USA!!
· Proficient oral and written communication skills
· Current CPR certification thru AHA
· Annual physical
· Two professional references from current/former supervisors
· Citizen of the United States.
· 4-10 hour shifts required per week (6:30am to 5pm).
· No weekend work required.
· Holiday is required if falls on regular work day.
· No on call required.
· Perform all responsibilities in a manner that contributes towards positive clinical outcomes and service excellence for patients, physicians, peers and other members of the Hospital Client’s healthcare team.
· Maintain technical skills to serve a patient population comprises of infancy to geriatric patients.
· Prepare Operating Room with appropriate instrumentation, equipment and supplies.
· Demonstrate competence and a good understanding of sterile technique.
· Perform sponge, needle and instrument counts in an accurate manner.
· Assume responsibility for upholding the policies and procedures of the Hospital Client, including compliance with HIPAA.
· Participates in hospital educational programs as requested.
· Performs related duties as requested.
· The individual must also be able to maneuver throughout halls, stairways, and patient rooms in response to hospital emergencies. Interpretation of environmental input requires visual and auditory skills. In the event there is a need to evacuate the building, heavy lifting will be required to carry patients to safety.