$55,000 to $61,500 Annually
Dental, 401K, Vision, Medical
Reports to: Company President / CEO directly
Primary responsibility: Support company operations by maintaining, monitoring, and forecasting financial and office systems.
Experience: 5+ years’ experience preferred in bookkeeping and QuickBooks Contractor Pro with BA Degree or higher in Accounting or Finacial Management.
Qualifications: Individual with advanced bookkeeping experience in QuickBooks. Experience with construction related accounting/bookkeeping and multi-state payroll and taxes required. Individual should also be experienced with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe software. Prior experience in inventory management a plus.
Compensation: Based on ability and experience.
Detailed scope of work:
- General Bookkeeping
- Enter data daily on various active accounts being used by Staff.
- Monitor and ensure account receivables are collected promptly.
- Monitor and ensure account payables are paid promptly.
- Monitor and ensure tax payments are paid promptly.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor timesheets and process payroll and associated employee withholdings for 25+ Staffed Employees.
- Record cash/credit receipts and make bank deposits.
- Monitor debt levels and comply with debt covenants.
- Maintain Staff Benefits Programs
- Maintain Company 401K Benefits and Safe Harbor Profit Sharing with actuary
- Create and issue 1099’s and W-2’s.
- Prepare quarterly and yearly budgets for CEO/CFO review.
- Prepare regular job costing analysis.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for review.
- Prepare weekly financial reports for owners, management and associated advisors.
- Prepare and update QuickBooks entries as required.
- Perform month end closing each month with all subsidiary schedules by COB on final day of the month.
- Document and prepare all month end journal entries.
- Maintain relationship with outside CPA and Funds Administrators.
- Maintain depreciation schedules.
- Report accrual/tax Financials to CPA monthly
- Office Coordination
- Oversee and maintain Accounting filing systems.
- Monitor and purchase office supplies and equipment as requested by management.
- Maintain and update Sub-Contractor Agreements and COI’s.
- Maintain and update employee records on Benefits allowances.
- Assist with and maintain required records and payments for Company liability, automobile, and health insurance Policies.
- Assist with and maintain required records and payments for workers compensation and unemployment.
- Materials and Inventory
- Oversee PO system for field materials.
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices.
Responsibilities may be augmented to suit the needs of the company. This includes altering, adding, and/or removing existing responsibilities as needed.
About Professional HVAC/R Services, Inc:
We are a specialty trade company whose services have been used for 13 years by Fortune 500 Companies. Our region now covers the following states:, IL, WI, MI, IN, OH, and PA. Being a refrigeration entity, we provide year round employment. We are interested in those that want a career in the Refrigeration Specialties Trades.
We provide HSA/medical benefits and paid holiday benefits after an initial 120 day probationary period. We also provide paid vacation benefits after 2 years of employment. For qualified employees who wish to participate, Pro offers a 401 K Safe Harbor retirement program, which includes a generous match from the Company and Profit Sharing Bonuses paid into the Fund.
32961 Pin Oak Pkwy. Avon Lake, OH 44012
1 month ago