Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Patient Care Coordinator Jobs in Vienna, VA
Patient Care Coordinator with IV Experience
This position has both medical and administrative duties. As such, this position reports both to the Physician for medical duties and to the Business Administrator for administrative duties.
Medical and Administrative Duties
• Greets patients in a courteous and professional manner to ensure the very highest levels of customer services, consistent with an upscale professional, medical practice
• With training, works with patients to ensure that nutritional supplement needs as prescribed by physician are being met and helps patients understand which nutraceuticals could further benefit their overall health and wellness.
• Administers IV vitamin Infusions to include preparation in accordance with established protocols, ,starts IV, monitors the infusion of the IV and appropriately logs all medications on the log for each IV
• Accurately enters clinical data in our Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system, currently ClinixMD and manages demographic data in our Patient Management System.
• Coordinates with Physician to ensure integrity of patient records including the presence of the appropriate HIPAA Privacy Acknowledgement, consent forms and other relevant information
• Plans, facilitates and executes the transition to a paperless office to include scanning medical records, ensuring accuracy and quality
• Supports various marketing efforts of the practice including answering incoming calls, explaining the offerings, sending marketing materials and supporting the patient intake using established protocols
• Thoroughly explains all elements of the Proactive’s Health Assurance Programs and initial consultation programs to prospective and existing patients
• Works with Physician to ensure that program renewals are done on a timely basis
• Completely manages and coordinates all elements of the patient intake process including preparation of the patient’s treatment plan letter
• Works with physician to develop and prepare patient notebooks and coordinates with patients to keep books up to date
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
• Required: High School Diploma or GED
• Desired: Prior experience as a LPN or RN
• Desired: Prior experience in a similar role in a cash-based medical practice
• Desired: Experience performing EKGS using interpretative EKG monitors
• Required: Experience starting, infusion and managing IV Therapy
• Required: Computer experience and familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and the use of the internet
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
• Able to work both independently and as a member of a team;
• Thoughtful, proactive and eager to provide continuous improvement of
services to patients;
• Flexibility with scheduled work hours as needed.
About Proactive Wellness Centers, PLC:
Proactive Wellness Centers (www.proactivewellness.com), An Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine specialty medical practice has an immediate opening for a Patient Care Coordinator at its Tysons Corner location. This is a part-time position (Approximately 3 days per week) at present with growth potential to a full time position.
The salary for this position is negotiable and there are no benefits offered with this position. This is an employee position so taxes will be withheld and PWC will pay the employer share of FICA.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of and/or interest in learning about various lines of professional-grade nutritional supplements to help patients optimize their health through the proper use of nutraceuticals.
Posted date: 2 years ago
Browse Patient Care Coordinator jobs in Vienna, Virginia:
Patient Care Coordinator
Toni Group, LLC in Reston, VA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
PATIENT RELATIONS COORDINATOR - PHYSICIAN SCHEDULER
Center for Innovative GYN Care in Rockville, MD
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Medical Office/Clinic Patient Care Coordinator
UT Medical Center in Washington, DC
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter