· Create daily schedules for production by reviewing requirements, capacity and material availability
· Communicate with production manager and preventative maintenance manager to establish resource capacity and availability
· Review the fabrication schedule with the Production manager to confirm that all work has been completed to schedule. discuss any deviations to the schedule
· Work closely with hood department to assure fab parts are keeping up with his daily production. Follow custom hood parts through the ECO and programming process.
· Communicate with offsite locations to take parts orders
· Schedule weekly buckets of enameled parts within reorder point to assure weekly turn around of the finished enamel parts.
· Schedule and track the production of prototype parts
· Review and update any master data pertinent to production scheduling such as routing and lead time
· Work with programmers and engineering to change work instructions whenever a material deviation or change is required
· Raise any concerns over capacity or material shortages to manager immediately for support.
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High school diploma required
· 2 or 4 year degree a plus
· Experience using an MRP tool within an ERP system
· strong computer skills with experience in word, excel and outlook
· Background check
· Pre-employment drug screening
About Prizer Painter Stove Works:
Prizer Painter Stove Works, Inc. manufactures BlueStar® appliances, which have been handcrafted in Pennsylvania since 1880, are designed for discerning home chefs who demand restaurant-quality results in their own kitchens. The BlueStar® product line features premium, high-performance gas ranges, cooktops, wall ovens, hoods and now refrigeration. Available in over 750+ colors and finishes, and with almost infinite configuration possibilities, BlueStar® products offer virtually unlimited personalization options. Our main corporate office is located in Blandon, PA.