Prism Brewing Company is currently seeking a killer Sales Representative for our PA/NJ territories. This position will secure new business via direct sales and develop existing business via promotional execution and merchandising activities of the assigned & growing distribution network. Preference given to those who have experience in the market and/or heavily involved in the craft beer scene, but if you think you can kick a$$ we might give you a shot; just tell us why in your cover letter.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the implementation of all sales and marketing programs for the entire portfolio
- Motivate distributor sales force to achieve sales objectives
- Focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts
- Identify accounts that are not currently customers and develop a plan to establish business with such accounts
- Conduct wait-staff / bartender educations, beer tastings and beer dinners
- Ensure proper merchandising of on- and off-premise accounts
- Plan and execute on-premise promotions as required including evenings and weekends
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key accounts both on and off-premise.
- Work with local distributors to increase brand awareness and consumption
- Be responsible for the allocation and use of point-of-sale materials
- Utilize data reporting systems to collect data, monitor and track progress, and compile & submit reports as required
- Sales or marketing experience preferred with at least one year of experience in the craft beer segment
- Have an intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality, but leave the attitude at the door.
- Be able to interface with people from various backgrounds and in a wide array of responsibilities/positions with the confidence and ability to close a sale
- Be self-motivated and able to work with limited amount of direction while maintaining a strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Have pride in yourself and a strong work ethic with a demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Use strong judgment and have professional maturity
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and be mathematically proficient
- Be willing to travel overnight and a maintain a good driving record
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point
Please send resumes and salary requirements with a cover letter telling us why we should hire you. Please do not call the brewery or taproom.
About Prism Brewing Company:
At Prism we treat beer like a chef treats food; we make it flavorful. We balance this flavor by using all natural ingredients; no extracts and no purees and we source our ingredients as locally as we can. Our beer is unfiltered so we keep this flavor in our beer and not strip it out. In the end our beer is approachable, creative, and hand mastered right here in the suburbs of Philadelphia. We offer competitive compensation for the right candidates, so let's see if you have what it takes to join the team.