Title: Sr Plastics Engineer
Salary: Competitive. Depends on experience
Relo: Relo package available
Tech: Materials: Polycarbonates, PETG, Fluorocarbons, Polyolefins
Process: Blow Mold (Injection and Extrusion)
Scientific Molding (Moldflow)
Description: Very strong 'cradle to consumer' experienced Lead Plastics Engineer. Must be very strong on the materials side. Strong upside career potential. Injection Molding experience is a must, with EBM or IBM experience a plus.
- Bachelor of Science degree engineering preferred. Masters degree a plus.
- 7+ years manufacturing experience in a plastics manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years Injection Molding required. Blow molding experience a plus.
- 5+ years scientific molding including Moldflow experience.
- Strong materials selection and process improvement.
This is an exciting opportunity with a large, and growing company. Excellent benefits, relocation package, and long term opportunity with a well established industry leader.
About Priority Search International:
Executive Recruiter specializing in Manufacturing, Engineering, Oil & Gas, and Plant Management.
- Packaging (Plastics, Metal, Glass, Paper)
- Plastics & Polymers (Medical, Consumer, Auto)
- Plant Managers in all industries.
Posted 4 years ago
Industrial Goods and Services,