Posted 1 year ago in Education
We have an amazing team of teachers and fantastic families.
If you love young children...
are a hard worker...
and a team player...
then you are a good fit for us!
We are currently accepting applications for full time teachers in our infant room.
Our hours of operation are M-F from 6:30am - 6:30pm and due to our continued growth we have needs to add qualified teachers to our staff.
* Assumes the responsibilities of the teacher during the absence of the teacher.
* Partners with other teacher and helps implement the daily lesson plans and classroom activities.
* Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
* Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, nap time and bathroom activities.
* Provides the children with verbal praises and acceptance while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior.
* Maintains the Primrose Schools professional attitude and work behavior.
* Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions as determined by the Director.
* Observes all rules and regulations of Primrose Schools and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
* Maintains professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the training manual.
* Assists in other capacities, as determined by the needs of the school.
Please only apply if you meet the qualifications and requirements listed below:
* Must have at least 6 months previous teaching or assistant teaching experience with a public or private school system; or, a licensed preschool/child care center. This is non-negotiable.
* Must meet all state requirements for being a teacher in the infant room.
* Ability to relate positively with young children.
* Must continue to accumulate required hours of training as required by state licensing agency and/or the corporate office.
* Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
* Certification or degree related to early childhood or preschool or elementary education is desirable, but not mandatory.
*Must meet all Primrose Schools and local, state and national basic health requirements.
*Must have current AZ Fingerprint Clearance and criminal investigation report.
*Must have current First Aid & CPR Certification.
*Must have current AZ Food Handlers Card.
*Must complete all necessary company employment and payroll forms.
http://www.primrosesouthgilbert.com or visit our Facebook Page
At Primrose, we truly believe that with The Right Foundation, Anything is Possible.Â®
Visit any Primrose School, and you'll notice the Primrose difference from the moment you walk in. Parents tell us it feels like home. Everything we do at Primrose, from our professional staff, to our school accreditations, to our clean, safe environments assures parent that their child will be safe, happy, and learning.
Our proprietary Balanced LearningÂ® curriculum is brought to life each day by passionate teachers who nurture your child's mind, body, and heart. In Primrose Schools across the country we train our teachers to consistently deliver our standards-based curriculum. Because we are committed to furthering each child's development and learning, we make sure teachers have what they need to teach and to focus their energies on understanding your child and what he or she needs to learn and grow.
For over 25 years, the extraordinary quality of our people and culture has been the major reason parents give for choosing Primrose. With our passionate staff, comprehensive curriculum, and high standards, we partner with parents to provide the best education and care for every child.
For more information about the Primrose School of South Gilbert, please visit our website at www.PrimroseSouthGilbert.com. We would love for you to see what we are all about!
Browse infant jobs in Gilbert, Arizona: