Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Merchandising Specialist Jobs in Gillette, WY
has great opportunities for experienced
RTA Merchandising Representatives
HOURS AND COMPENSATION:
Premium offers part time positions to employees who are available on weekdays and weekends and we always pay competitively!
· Highly Competitive Wage
· Flexible hours
· Project Work that’s short-term and ongoing
· Work with experienced and involved managers!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ability to read and follow a planogram
· Experience merchandising a variety of products
· Ability to develop relationships with store and other associates
· Arriving on time and completing projects as assigned
· Completing internet reporting or submitting time sheets daily
Premium only hires employees who have:
· A High School Diploma or GED
- Have a home computer, printer, and internet access
· Computer, Internet access, email and printing capabilities for daily reporting and divisional communications
· As part of our standard of excellence, background checks are required and drug tests per our client request
· Dress code includes docker style pants, matching belt, polo or white shirt, closed toe shoes and name badge
· Ability to bend, squat, turn, reach and lift up to 40lbs
- Reliable transportation to get to and from assignments
We are growing and we hire only those with our same strong work ethic and passion for the highest quality of service, sales and training for our clients! We offer competitive wages and flexible work schedules. Work with professionals who value teams that do GREAT work!
For Premium Retail News, Events and More please go to: www.facebook.com/premiumretailservices
Premium Retail Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Come work where we have fun and promote GREAT products!
This is not the only program we have! Apply today for this job and others
About Premium Retail Services:
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge. Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985. So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check. You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies. From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Merchandising Specialist jobs in Gillette, Wyoming:
Retail Remodel - Exp Merchandising / Fixture Install
Set and Service Resources in Gillette, WY
Posted 1 month ago on Snagajob
Event Specialist Part Time Sales ACO
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC in Gillette, WY
Posted 22 days ago on StartWire
Retail Inventory Control Specialist - Gillette, WY NEW!
BootBarn, Inc. in Gillette, WY
Posted 3 days ago on StartWire