Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Training Representative Jobs in Hartford, CT
Dedicated Sales & Training Representative
We have a great part time opportunity for a Dedicated Sales & Training Representative
Working with photo kiosks!
Our Team Members have:
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year retail sales and merchandising experience with consumer electronics products
- Computer, email and printing capabilities for daily reporting and divisional communications
- Digital camera to take photos that are included with reporting
- Cell phone for communication
- Ability to complete a short sales presentation video is required for the application process
- As part of our standard of excellence, background checks and drug tests will be completed
- Dress code includes Docker style pant, collared shirt, and company provided name badge
- Sales, customer engagement, entry level associate training, merchandising, and basic equipment troubleshooting
- Required to visit a territory of stores based on a specific schedule
- Training experience preferred
- Experienced setting up displays and stocking required
- Experienced working with consumer electronics products required
- Ability to develop relationships with store personnel
- Arrive and complete projects as assigned and scheduled
- Complete and turn in internet reporting daily
- Part time position
- Competitive hourly rate: $16.00 hr.
- Mileage will be compensated
APPLY ONLINE AT:
Premium Retail Services has become an industry leader by providing innovative solutions and excellence in service to our nationwide clients. We are growing and we hire only those with our same strong work ethic and desire for the highest quality of service, sales and training to our clients we offer competitive wages and flexible work schedules. If you are someone that takes pride in everything you do, then apply today!
Reference: retail, consumer electronics, part time, job, sales, training, sales, teacher, brand ambassador, DJ, Video ,music ,musician, video games, retail sales, commission, college, full time, benefits, party planner, beverage representative, beverage, clubs, home theatre, HDMI cables
Premium Retail Services is an equal opportunity employer
About Premium Retail Services:
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge. Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985. So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check. You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies. From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Sales Training Representative jobs in Hartford, Connecticut:
MARKETING SALES ENTRY LEVEL ONLY - CSR NEW!
Central Business Strategies in Hartford, CT
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Athletes Wanted! Connecticut Fans Needed!! Sales Assistant!!!! CSR!!!!
Central Business Strategies in East Hartford, CT
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Pharmaceutical Account Sales Rep – BioPharmaceutical
ProC BioPharma - CT in Hartford, CT
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter