Since 1985, Premium Retail Services has produced real results for a variety of leading retail partners and manufacturers across a broad category mix. From merchandising to assisted selling, Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.Premium has a great opportunity where you will make a difference in the lives of cats and dogs! Premium Retail Services is now hiring Pet AmbassadorsTotal Pay Week Day is $12.00 and weekend is $14.00 !
Our Pet Ambassador increase awareness and sales of specific pet dog/cat brand food and other products. Promote awareness by training store associates and assisted sales events. Explain the difference between brands and answer any questions. Develops relationships with store management and personnel, completing all reporting on time, attends required conference calls and completes all training programsPosition Qualifications:
- Minimum requirements of a High School Diploma or GED, preferably some college
- Previous Retail Pet experience is a plus
- Must be able to adhere to a work schedule that primarily includes weekends, but also weekdays
- Minimum of six months merchandising and assisted sales and/or training in a retail environment preferred
- Ability to demonstrate selling skills via video prior to hire
- Must be comfortable utilizing tablet technology
- Must have ability to learn and transfer knowledge to consumers and associates
- Must be able to read and utilize planograms
- Able to demonstrate project completion in an accurate and timely manner
- Must have computer, printer and internet access for daily web based reporting and e-mail communications,
- Representatives must be willing to drive throughout their market on a regular basis and have reliable transportation. Rep will be assigned a territory of stores that they will be required to cover
- Must pass all assigned retailer certifications
- Must have an affinity for pets, especially dogs and cats
- As part of our commitment to provide the highest quality of candidates to our clients drug testing and background checks will be required
- Must present themselves in a positive, professional manner to Premium Retail management, clients and retail store personnel including dress code
- All representatives will be provided with a name badge/lanyard which must be worn at all times while in retail stores or with clients
- Must utilize tablet at all times for in-store work
- Dress code consists of “Docker” style pants, logo polo shirt and closed toe shoes (no tennis shoes, sandals)
- Representative must present a professional appearance
- Works directly with retail store management and associates to schedule and ensure manager on duty is aware of activities being performed in their location
- Must adhere to all retail policies and guidelines
- Ensures on-time compliance on all programs
Metrics for Accountability
- Complete and pass all required certification tests. Other territory specific requirements may apply.
- Reports all work accurately on same day of service
- Performance in part will be based on provided success criteria
- Communicates with pictures, critical noteworthy information and opportunities
- Communicates through email and Qtrax as needed to insure all critical time sensitive information is reported
- Reporting will be monitored and evaluated to determine effectiveness of the representative
This is a part time opportunity. It requires availability to work both weekdays and weekends. The hours are based on the needs of the territory.Apply Today for our Part Time Pet Ambassador Opportunity!Send your Resume to:www.premiumretail.com/join-our-team
Premium Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Premium Retail Services:
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge. Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985. So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check. You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies. From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Posted 4 years ago