Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
After completion of at least 90 days of service with Company, you will be eligible for a cash bonus to be determined at the Company's discretion.
The Sales Representative will sell energy solutions to prospects via door-to-door residential solicitation while ensuring the utmost integrity and customer service to each potential new customer.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Demonstrate a strong understanding of all of our Sales Solutions products while promoting and selling to individual residential customers by soliciting door to door within a territory designated by our Sales Solutions
· Contact residential customer prospects utilizing a pre-defined lead list or via contact at a pre-approved event
· Schedule follow up calls and appointments with customers
· Willingness to learn and display a thorough knowledge of the competitive marketplace in retail energy
· Provide recommendations for our Sales Solutions’ energy plans based on customer needs and usage characteristics
· Communicate and develop rapport with potential customers
· Increase customer understanding of our Sales Solutions product plans as well as competitive advantages over other service providers
· Maintain knowledge on all our Sales Solutions’ pricing, products and services
· Meet and exceed assigned sales goals/quotas as established by our Sales Solutions
· Independently establish and organize daily sales activities, planning and required sales reporting
· Implement effective sales closing techniques to ensure plan goals are achieved
· Flexibility to work events and trade shows as required by our Sales Solutions
· Demonstrate ability to follow company guidelines and culture
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED; some college a plus!
· Open to entry level sales candidates who are willing to work hard- Prior sales experience preferred.
· Experience in the energy industry, cable, wireless, customer service, collections or relevant experience preferred
· Demonstrable record of success in outbound sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales
Abilities and Skills:
· Possesses strong communication, organizational, and people skills, as well as strong customer service skills
· Must be able to drive your personal transportation
· Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and clean driving record
· Be able to pass a full background check and be free of any criminal offenses
· Consistent and punctual attendance.
· Must be able to work nights, weekends and variable schedule(s) as necessary
· Self-starter with a polite, friendly and confident manner
· Ability to read and speak Spanish is a plus
Premiere Sales Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are a new direct sales organization currently supporting a fast-growing retail energy company based in Houston, Texas.
Browse sales representative jobs in Houston, Texas:
Med Rep Hunters - Houston, TX
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Representative Product Sales (Aftermarket Sales Rep.) - Houston, TX
Posted 14 days ago on iHire
Mosaic Sales Solutions - Houston, TX
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply