“We pride ourselves on providing a fun, family-oriented work environment.”
NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR
Who We’re Looking For
At PTR, we want team members who support our core values, fit our culture, and ultimately love the work they do. What does that mean? It means teamwork and hard work, passion, integrity, and not forgetting how to have a good time! We want our sales team to love their job - love the team they work with, and love to WIN.
The National Sales Manager is tasked with ensuring the success and growth of our sales team members and their territories, from Assistants to Inside Reps and Territory Managers. Keeping our customers satisfied is this role’s key priority.
· Effectively manage and motivate a national sales team comprised of 7+ team members, stationed in Fort Wayne and remotely.
· Help to outline our national sales team growth strategy, and hire effective sales individuals who can meet and surpass sales goals set for them.
· Understand company goals, and collaborate with the executive team to set monthly and annual goals for your team members.
· Tracking metrics to ensure each territory meets their set sales goals.
· Develop strong relationships with our customer base, treating customers as more than just a number.
· Travel to key customer visits, ensuring assigned territory managers are effectively servicing their customers and closing major deals.
· Assist management in determining monthly and quarterly incentives, based on demand of available product.
· Work closely with procurement and production teams to understand available incoming product, determine production schedule based on rental trends, and ultimately ensure on-time delivery.
· Develop and implement new onboarding and training system for new reps to ensure retention and team member satisfaction.
· Gathering and reporting weekly and monthly sales data, and interpreting and affecting change from this data to reach company goals.
· STRONG skills in Microsoft Suite of Products – Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Understanding, firm, and ultimately effective management approach.
· Resourcefulness and problem solving.
· Ability to build a team. We win together – we lose together.
· Can tackle stressful problems that arise with a calm demeanor.
· Ability to prioritize and effectively complete project-based tasks by their deadline.
What We are Built On
Self Employed Mentality – this is not a J.O.B, act like you own the place!
Play Nice – No Gossip or Whining. Get Along!
We are Team Members, not Employees.
Family – Work Hard, but Family First.
Bend over Backwards for Customers – Internal and External.
Top of the Line Quality – in Product and Service.
About Premier Truck Rental:
From happy hours and monthly team lunches, to an on-site gym, we pride ourselves on providing a fun, family-oriented work environment.
At Premier Truck Rental, we provide customers with the monthly 4x4 Truck Rentals you need to keep your crews working. Located out of Northeast Indiana and our new facility in Oklahoma City, we are a family-owned and operated business with over 25 years of equipment rental experience. Our job is to give you the type of 4x4 rental truck you want, when you want it, and to make the process as seamless as possible.
Our work truck rental inventory is readily available to be shipped anywhere in the United States. From New York City to Chicago to Los Angeles, we serve cities in all fifty of the United States.