Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Sales Broker Jobs in Brooklyn, NY
Sales Broker (Merchant Cash Advance)
Premier Capital Funding is a direct funder and has a fantastic opportunity for employment of in-house brokers of cash and processing advances.
For those individuals who put the opportunity to make money above all else, PCF provides significant incentive to perform at the maximum capacity, helping its employees grow professionally and financially. We care about our brokers and will provide them with all the necessary resources to succeed, such as our relationships with various lenders and our ability to fund deals internally, helping them achieve the success they desire. For the right people, our office in Brooklyn can be your new home. Individuals with experience and books of previously funded merchants are welcome.
- Initial communication attempt with small and medium business owners.
- Evaluation and basic qualification of the merchants.
- Presentation and closing of cash advance deals, working the deal from start to finish.
- Collection of all essential documentation to satisfy Premier Capital's underwriting requirements.
- Communication with Lenders on Premier Capital’s behalf, utilizing our name and our contacts with those Lenders.
- Follow through with the merchants to ensure delivery of capital, and future funding opportunities.
- Follow up with renewals, ensuring good payment history from the merchant.
Whom are we looking for?
- Broker’s with previous portfolios of funded merchants and/ or their own personal leads are welcome.
- Individuals that are money motivated, aggressive, have a certain ‘successful high earner’ mentality.
- Strong work ethic, honesty, and integrity are required characteristics of our employees.
- Strong opening/closing skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Individuals having Financial Sales/Business/Economics/Marketing degrees are preferred.
- Makes good business decisions, handles and closes contracts with a sense of urgency.
- Background in Banking/Commercial Lending, Financial Sales, Banking, Insurance, Retail Sales is a plus.
- Optimized portfolio of lenders and in-house funding capability.
- Various lead sources to grow your sales book.
- Aggressive Compensation Plan, Base Salary Options, Commissions, and Bonuses. All the compensation is provided in a timely matter and as discussed, as per the Broker Agreement signed at the start of employment.
- Comfortable work environment, along with the necessary technology to properly pursue potential merchants.
- Opportunities for growth, such as leadership positions amongst teams of callers.
If you are interested in improving your income and being a part of winning team, send us a resume and a brief cover letter so we can set up an interview. Not everyone will find this a good fit, but those that do, have a chance to be truly successful and grow with our company down the line.
About Premier Capital Funding:
Premier Capital Funding - the A-Ranked,Direct Funding company Providing Quick Working Capital for Small and Medium Businesses.
Our alternative lending solutions cover the need of small and medium businesses in getting working capital. Unlike business loans, credit lines, factoring and other traditional banking products, our cash advances help to get funding with an easy application process in just a few days.
We do care about our people. Our largest asset is our team.
We provide each employee an opportunity to grow and to accomplish their goals.
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Sales Broker jobs in Brooklyn, New York:
Life Agent, Sales, Field underwriter, Broker
Insurance4U in Hempstead, NY
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Entry Level Sales Broker | New York
Criterion Worldwide in Brooklyn, NY
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Sales Broker - Training & Hiring
LINK Business in New York, NY
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter