Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Funding Specialist Jobs in Brooklyn, NY
Funding Specialist - Sales representative
Why work here?
“A growing company looking to take over and dominate our funding tier with aggressive offes. We compete with Everest, Greenbox, Knight, etc.”
Ever watch the Wolf of Wall Street and feel like you would thrive in that type of environment? We have an opportunity for you! Premiere Capital Funding is now hiring full-time Account Executives in a fast paced, highly competitive sales environment.
Past experience may be helpful but not required!
- Experience in phone sales preferred but not required
- Ability to handle heavy call volume (cold calls)
- Articulate and well spoken (in English)
- Excellent communication, professional relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic and dedication a must.
- Result-driven attitude
- Placing outbound cold calls using in-house generated leads to contact business owners for their working capital needs as well as following up on warm leads
- Building relationships with local and national small to medium-sized business owners to assess their financing eligibility, requirements, and recommend available funding solutions
- Gather merchant application and required documentation to qualify merchant
- Preparing initial files for submission to the underwriting team
- Clearly communicate and explain product details, application process
- Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and markets, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
What We Offer:
- Base Pay + Commission for funded deals
- Comfortable workplace
- Advancement opportunities for highly driven and motivated achievers
- Top producers will be recognized with corporate incentives and bonuses
- A culture of teamwork, growth, and development
- Training will be offered and provided
About Premier Capital Funding:
Premier Capital Funding - the A-Ranked,Direct Funding company Providing Quick Working Capital for Small and Medium Businesses.
Our alternative lending solutions cover the need of small and medium businesses in getting working capital. Unlike business loans, credit lines, factoring and other traditional banking products, our cash advances help to get funding with an easy application process in just a few days.
We do care about our people. Our largest asset is our team.
We provide each employee an opportunity to grow and to accomplish their goals.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Funding Specialist jobs in Brooklyn, New York: