“Startup, Venture funded, VERY CREATIVE & friendly environment!!”
PRØHBTD Media owns and operates the leading creative studio and largest multi-platform video network in the cannabis space. We provide a suite of premium video production, brand development and digital marketing solutions that enables cannabis companies to tell their stories and authentically engage with our audience of millions. Learn more @ www.prohbtdmedia.com.
PROHBTD.com is the premier online destination for modern cannabis enthusiasts that showcases art, music, video, fashion, travel, gastronomy, lifestyle and pop culture that rebels against all forms of prohibition. Contemporary and progressive, the PRØHBTD audience are savvy consumers who like to access informative and entertaining content, learn about cool gear and interact with each other.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for developing concepts and leading design projects for brand partners across a variety of projects. The right candidate will possess strong conceptual thinking and have the ability to translate business objectives into creative vision.
As leaders in this fast growing industry we require someone with progressive design skills and thinking who can work quickly to turn around design from concept to completion.
· Serve as lead designer on high profile projects
· Present concepts and creative to brand partners
· Produce sketches, mood boards and roughs to illustrate designs ideas/objectives
· Understanding of design, typography, packaging, and web best practices/guidelines
· Oversee projects from concept to completion - ensure projects align with project brief
· Coordinate with account and project management team
· Collaborate on strategy and brand development
· Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
· Ability to create original ideas and concepts
· Education: Bachelor's Degree (BFA a plus) and/or 5 years of amazing senior design experience
· Proven experience as a senior designer
· Previous creative agency experience preferred
· Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
· Senior experience with branding, logo design, typography, color, web design, print production, and package design
· Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite, 3D rendering software (Cinema, Dimension, etc.)
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Outstanding leadership, organization and communication skills
· Attention to detail
How to apply: Ready to join PRØHBTD? Send us your resume in Word format & PORTFOLIO to:
careers (at) PROHBTD.com
No outside vendor calls or recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes will be the property of PRØHBTD. We appreciate your interest!
PRØHBTD creates, builds and markets cannabis brands to global audiences. With $12 Million in new funding, the company has built a first of its kind cannabis ecosystem that includes a brand creation and product development platform complemented by an original content studio and expansive multi-platform video distribution network reaching an available audience of 100+ million people. Through the company’s in-house creative agency, more than 60 cannabis brands partner with PRØHBTD for brand and product development, design, market strategy and branded integration within its original content, which is made by a team of award winning creators.
PRØHBTD is recognized as the exclusive global cannabis partner of Advertising Week and Entrepreneur Magazine.
Learn more at www.prohbtd.com and www.prohbtdmedia.com.
Video Reel: https://vimeo.com/274378219
PRØHBTD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status, nor will they be discriminated against on the basis of disability. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/LGBTQ
Company address: Culver City, CA
Posted date: 26 days ago