“Startup, Venture funded, VERY CREATIVE & friendly environment!!”
Manager, Sales Operations
Reporting directly to the Director, Brand Partnerships, the Sales Operations Manager role will be responsible for the management of sales leads, analytics, systems, tools, processes, compensation tracking and strategy. This dynamic leader will function as “Air Traffic Control” for a fast-paced, driven team in the start-up environment of a cutting-edge media and brand platform, and will manage close cross-functional partnerships between sales, marketing and content creation teams. In addition to providing operational leadership to the Brand Partnerships Team, this role will envision and execute full life-cycle sales strategies in alignment with brand and company goals. The right candidate will exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence, strong conceptual thinking and will have the ability to leverage data insights and resources to improve sales productivity and boost revenue. This highly visible role will be instrumental in shaping the overall sales team design and will have a direct impact on sale outcomes.
· Drive efficiency of the Brand Partnerships sales team in a synergistic approach that develops and nurtures individual strengths to accomplish team goals
· Implement and execute sales lead management tools
· Optimize and create duplicatable sales processes for an expanding sales force
· Integrate sales automation techniques, CRM, systems, process optimization, and analytics to support and bolster the overall sales team goals
· Function as a true leader that manages workflows and all sales activities of a busy team while managing cross-functional partnerships between brand partnerships, brand development & content creation groups
· Use highly collaborative solutions that will enhance sales team capabilities & performance
· Bachelors Degree
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· Background in Sales, Operations and Media required
· Basic understanding of finance
· Proficiency in Excel and google docs
· Functional knowledge of Sales data and analytics required
· Marketing experience preferred
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Strong grasp of effective sales and marketing tools
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· High-degree of emotional intelligence
· Previous experience in startup environment preferred (but not required)
· Strong business process skills combined with out-of-the-box thinking
· Ability to prioritize efficiently
· Expert knowledge of basic office technology and cutting-edge productivity tools such as strong experience working with CRMs such as Hubspot or Salesforce
How to apply: Ready to join PRØHBTD? Send us your resume in Word format to:
careers (at) PROHBTD.com
No outside vendors or recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes will be the property of PRØHBTD. We appreciate your interest!
PRØHBTD creates, builds and markets cannabis brands to global audiences. With $12 Million in new funding, the company has built a first of its kind cannabis ecosystem that includes a brand creation and product development platform complemented by an original content studio and expansive multi-platform video distribution network reaching an available audience of 100+ million people. Through the company’s in-house creative agency, more than 60 cannabis brands partner with PRØHBTD for brand and product development, design, market strategy and branded integration within its original content, which is made by a team of award winning creators.
PRØHBTD is recognized as the exclusive global cannabis partner of Advertising Week and Entrepreneur Magazine.
Learn more at www.prohbtd.com and www.prohbtdmedia.com.
Video Reel: https://vimeo.com/274378219
PRØHBTD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status, nor will they be discriminated against on the basis of disability. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/LGBTQ
Company address: Culver City, CA
Posted date: 18 days ago